Print Topic - Archive

Fishy Forum  /  Archive  /  
Posted by: GasGrim, May 1, 2016, 9:48am
Just wanna wish you guys the best of luck in play offs.

This time last year, we were Wembley adversaries, I know I'm not alone in wishing promotion via play offs.

I haven't seen as many of your matches as I would've liked, but what I saw was encouraging.

Much respect and let's hope it is time for you to recall your league status.

Come on you fishies..

UptheGas.
Posted by: PB, May 1, 2016, 10:24am; Reply: 1
Thanks for the positive comments. This season has seen you get a huge new investment, larger crowds, and now a potential back to back promotion. I'm just jealous!
Hope to see you next season  ;)
Posted by: GasGrim, May 1, 2016, 10:38am; Reply: 2
Yes, indeed. True.

...but some of us were there all through it and won't forget how we tried to conduct ourselves on and off the pitch with humility and respect.

See us as something to aim towards and I truly hope we are both in celebration of league status next season. Whatever specific divisions they may be..

Keep believing..
Posted by: HertsGTFC, May 1, 2016, 11:39am; Reply: 3
Quoted from GasGrim
Just wanna wish you guys the best of luck in play offs.

This time last year, we were Wembley adversaries, I know I'm not alone in wishing promotion via play offs.

I haven't seen as many of your matches as I would've liked, but what I saw was encouraging.

Much respect and let's hope it is time for you to recall your league status.

Come on you fishies..

UptheGas.

Cheers............. much appreciated. Looking good for your lads, would be nice to play you again next year but I for one hope you seal automatic next week or at least get up via the play offs.  

Posted by: Fat Cobra, May 1, 2016, 12:01pm; Reply: 4
👃🏾
Posted by: lukeo, May 1, 2016, 4:26pm; Reply: 5
cheers pal,  hope you guys go up (unless it's at Stanley expense)
Posted by: LostInSpace, May 1, 2016, 11:02pm; Reply: 6
been a tad shaky these last few weeks for your crew, but do sincerely hope you get it together  and get back where you really should be, best of luck  you mariners,
keep the faith[then get rid of PH!!]
Print page generated: May 5, 2024, 6:23pm