Print Topic - Archive

Fishy Forum  /  Archive  /  
Posted by: crusty ole pie, April 30, 2016, 8:48am
Hi
Anyone know which wave lengths Humberside will be covering the match on or are we still pushed out to the digital service to allow them to feature tiddlywinks or some other major sporting event
Posted by: chaos33, April 30, 2016, 8:48am; Reply: 1
Could be on FM as it's a 5.30 KO, but guess it'll be online as usual.
Posted by: moosey_club, April 30, 2016, 9:41am; Reply: 2
Quoted from chaos33
Could be on FM as it's a 5.30 KO, but guess it'll be online as usual.

Doubt it..they will still be licking Bruce's @rse then so we will be on line and digital..........actually.....no.......they will probably put us on FM and just interrupt the commentary for Bruce's interview and Tom Huddlestone's ...and a couple of Hull curlers..
Posted by: Marinerz93, April 30, 2016, 12:47pm; Reply: 3
Quoted from moosey_club

Doubt it..they will still be licking Bruce's @rse then so we will be on line and digital..........actually.....no.......they will probably put us on FM and just interrupt the commentary for Bruce's interview and Tom Huddlestone's ...and a couple of Hull curlers..

Is that at the fern-nin after the match.
Posted by: moosey_club, April 30, 2016, 2:51pm; Reply: 4
Quoted from Marinerz93

Is that at the fern-nin after the match.

yeah, yer ner, merk a fern curl from Hedon Rerd fern berx...should be sponsored by Curka Curla.
Posted by: Stadium, April 30, 2016, 2:53pm; Reply: 5
Am,digital and online.
Posted by: FishOutOfWater, April 30, 2016, 3:00pm; Reply: 6
Quoted from moosey_club

yeah, yer ner, merk a fern curl from Hedon Rerd fern berx...should be sponsored by Curka Curla.

Got to say it, you have to laugh at the accent....but then I get confused because where I work in Hull  ( on Hedon Rerd actually!! lol ) we've got a "No Smirking" policy  ;)
Posted by: chaos33, April 30, 2016, 2:56pm; Reply: 7
City's performance today was a turtle jerk
Posted by: WOZOFGRIMSBY, April 30, 2016, 5:17pm; Reply: 8
Is it a kerdless fern or a merbil fern
Posted by: FishOutOfWater, April 30, 2016, 5:35pm; Reply: 9
Just in case

Town on FM until 6 and then they change over for the Northern Soul ( or should that be Surl on the north bank ) show

Bad news if you don't have digital or can't listen on line

WTF?? / KTF??
Posted by: moosey_club, April 30, 2016, 6:34pm; Reply: 10
Quoted from FishOutOfWater

Got to say it, you have to laugh at the accent....but then I get confused because where I work in Hull  ( on Hedon Rerd actually!! lol ) we've got a "No Smirking" policy  ;)

Its an absolute shocking accent, grates my ears.....

was at a local function a couple of years back and Matt Tuke the Hull keeper was there, stood next to him at the bar when he had to ask 5 times for half a cerk.....i stepped in and and said to the barman... he means half a coke..
Posted by: FishOutOfWater, April 30, 2016, 7:31pm; Reply: 11
Just listening to the manager's post match thoughts.....

And of course true to type, not Paul Hurst but yes, it's the Targers manager, Steve Bruce on air :-/

WTF!?!?!
Posted by: Marinerz93, May 1, 2016, 4:39pm; Reply: 12
Quoted from moosey_club

;D

Remember when someone stole a terd off Hessle Rerd. (one of these coloured toads done for some poet from Hull that they put around the city)

When they said that on the radio, I thought they meant turd and thought I knew Hull was rough but to steal a turd  ;D
Posted by: promotion plaice, May 1, 2016, 4:48pm; Reply: 13
Quoted from moosey_club

Its an absolute shocking accent, grates my ears.....

was at a local function a couple of years back and Matt Tuke the Hull keeper was there, stood next to him at the bar when he had to ask 5 times for half a cerk.....i stepped in and and said to the barman... he means half a coke..

I was born in Hull and lived there until I was six, then we moved over the river to Cleethorpes. Luckily I lost my accent many years ago.
When abroad I have found that people now think I am from Manchester.

Posted by: FishOutOfWater, May 1, 2016, 4:55pm; Reply: 14
Reminds me of when they had a travel update and they said a truck carrying it's cargo of animals destined for Pets at Home had shed its load in the city.....apparently it was a turtle disaster ;D
Posted by: Mallyner, May 1, 2016, 5:02pm; Reply: 15
Very funny Hully Gully everybody.

Where will they shop when British Erm Stares shuts?

I was at Cleethorpes Cricket club 2-3 years ago for the 20/20 and we were playing Hull.
Andy Carr was doing the announcing and I tried to get him to say that the Hully was caught in the gully,
but he wouldn't.

We also once found a chap in Hull selling a milk flert on eBay and we sent him e-mails asking questions in Hully Gully, such as is your garden the one with all the merl hills? and he said that we were nuts.
Print page generated: May 6, 2024, 5:46am