Print Topic - Archive

Fishy Forum  /  Archive  /  
Posted by: kingofthekippers, November 5, 2011, 8:39pm
Following legal advice I have been instructed to say that the match between Bath City and Grimsby Town was one of the best games the world of football has ever seen. A wonderful spectacle, a battle between two powerhouses of the game in which the Mariners were decidedly unlucky to surrender a two-goal lead against the bottom team.

Despite this the club surge ever onwards and upwards. To paraphrase that colossus of Norweigan music A-ha, the sun always shines on BP* and that is a great testament to our wonderful former chairman, something we should be grateful for as we languish in the anus end of a non-league division. Viva Mr Fenty! <Please applaude>

* I hope this keeps your lawyers from my door Mr Fenty. A-ha however can intercourse themselves.
Posted by: jock dock tower, November 5, 2011, 8:57pm; Reply: 1
Quoted from kingofthekippers
Following legal advice I have been instructed to say that the match between Bath City and Grimsby Town was one of the best games the world of football has ever seen. A wonderful spectacle, a battle between two powerhouses of the game in which the Mariners were decidedly unlucky to surrender a two-goal lead against the bottom team.

Despite this the club surge ever onwards and upwards. To paraphrase that colossus of Norweigan music A-ha, the sun always shines on BP* and that is a great testament to our wonderful former chairman, something we should be grateful for as we languish in the anus end of a non-league division. Viva Mr Fenty! <Please applaude>

* I hope this keeps your lawyers from my door Mr Fenty. A-ha however can intercourse themselves.

Allegedly................

Posted by: 75 (Guest), November 5, 2011, 9:07pm; Reply: 2
Delightful, battled really hard against a top side. Well done.
Posted by: STB, November 5, 2011, 9:26pm; Reply: 3
John Fenty take a bath, sorry, bow.
Print page generated: May 19, 2024, 12:29pm