Print Topic - Archive

Fishy Forum  /  Archive  /  
Posted by: Theimperialcoroner, September 13, 2011, 9:28pm
Creepy losing, are the wheels falling off there for the fat cheating Jock? Also Scunts continuing their fine recent form. Shame!
Posted by: mariner91, September 13, 2011, 9:30pm; Reply: 1
Our mate Alan got a goal.
Posted by: BIGChris, September 13, 2011, 9:33pm; Reply: 2
Crawley now 3 down and Scunny in the relegation zone!
Posted by: ginnywings, September 13, 2011, 9:36pm; Reply: 3
Nice to see Evans fall on fat ar$e after saying Swindon was a circus  ;D

York get 88th ninute goal  >:(
Posted by: Theimperialcoroner, September 13, 2011, 9:37pm; Reply: 4
A Fanni has just walked in Marsielle! As well as a Bender playing at Chelsea
Posted by: GtfcGarner, September 13, 2011, 9:42pm; Reply: 5
Evans getting a pie in the face from Di Canio. Fat Jock P**CK
Posted by: Tommy, September 13, 2011, 9:42pm; Reply: 6
Crawley didn't have a shot on target. I'd like to hear Evans' post match interview to see whose fault it was they lost and what his excuses are
Posted by: Mariner Ronnie, September 13, 2011, 9:43pm; Reply: 7
Quoted from ginnywings
Nice to see Evans fall on fat ar$e after saying Swindon was a circus  ;D

wonder if evans played that same young centre half who leaked goals (who he refused to name) on saturday tonight?  ;D
Posted by: RoboCod, September 13, 2011, 9:43pm; Reply: 8
And Barnet already in their usual position of floating around the bottom three.
Posted by: Chrisblor, September 13, 2011, 9:45pm; Reply: 9
Youth team just put Notts County out the Middle England Night Time Electrical Lighting Cup on penalties too
Posted by: upthestripes, September 13, 2011, 10:02pm; Reply: 10
Quoted from RoboCod
And Barnet already in their usual position of floating around the bottom three.

And this time round they're out of Lincs clubs to save their arisses.
Posted by: upthestripes, September 13, 2011, 10:03pm; Reply: 11
Quoted from Chrisblor
Youth team just put Notts County out the Middle England Night Time Electrical Lighting Cup on penalties too

Another good crop of youngsters would be good. Stockdale doing a great job.
Posted by: Meza, September 13, 2011, 10:13pm; Reply: 12
I fear for Plymouth they are really struggling are they the next big team to drop to the bps if they continue like they are.
Posted by: aldi_01, September 13, 2011, 10:17pm; Reply: 13
Good to see Alan score against the cheaters. I'm sure Evans will come up with some balderdash excuse...

As for Plymouth, there are serious problems down there but once again a foot all teams gets away with it seemingly...something has to give, unfortunately even if it was Plymouth to go the same way Scarborough, chester etc only the real fans like us as many a lower league fan would care, a big clubs needs to go bang, although I suspect scudamore and his opprobrious mates would bail em out to save the embarrassment and it would save them from admitting there is a huge problem regarding football finances...
Posted by: Theimperialcoroner, September 13, 2011, 10:28pm; Reply: 14
Quoted from aldi_01
Good to see Alan score against the cheaters. I'm sure Evans will come up with some balderdash excuse...

As for Plymouth, there are serious problems down there but once again a foot all teams gets away with it seemingly...something has to give, unfortunately even if it was Plymouth to go the same way Scarborough, chester etc only the real fans like us as many a lower league fan would care, a big clubs needs to go bang, although I suspect scudamore and his opprobrious mates would bail em out to save the embarrassment and it would save them from admitting there is a huge problem regarding football finances...

See that serial girl private Risdale is sniffing round Plymouth, maybe Vaughan will come down there and join him in the perfect storm of exploitation of a Footy club.
Posted by: Abdul19, September 13, 2011, 11:27pm; Reply: 15
Quoted from aldi_01

As BIGChris said earlier about Stockport though - Plymouth have done what Premier League clubs have done.

I expect Simon Walton earns in a week what half the Macclesfield side do.
Print page generated: May 20, 2024, 5:48pm