Print Topic - Archive

Fishy Forum  /  Archive  /  
Posted by: tashee69, September 10, 2011, 11:29pm
Can't wait until Tuesday 27th September, the game advertised is K'MINSTER HARRIERS v GRIMSBEY TOWN !!!  ;D ;D
Posted by: bobbyturtle, September 11, 2011, 12:19am; Reply: 1
Quoted from tashee69
Can't wait until Tuesday 27th September, the game advertised is K'MINSTER HARRIERS v GRIMSBEY TOWN !!!  ;D ;D

is that the way we say it :-/
Posted by: the Grimbarian, September 11, 2011, 5:15am; Reply: 2
Ill get you a FREE link to it nearer the time whatever you do dont pay to watch it on the internet!!!
Posted by: louth_in_the_south, September 11, 2011, 7:30am; Reply: 3
It's 7.99 a month tight wads
Posted by: 75 (Guest), September 11, 2011, 9:41am; Reply: 4
I'll mooch over to the Cokehouse in Humbo.
Posted by: the Grimbarian, September 11, 2011, 9:58am; Reply: 5
Quoted from louth_in_the_south
It's 7.99 a month tight wads

Why for something that I can get for FREE anyway like Ive warned subscribing to sites like that will be shut soon for copyright reason because the idiots who run sites like that host the streams when theres other ways around it ;)
Posted by: louth_in_the_south, September 11, 2011, 10:22am; Reply: 6
£2 a week ffs . If we lose prem sports cos of people like u then there's no coverage at all .
Posted by: Martz86, September 11, 2011, 10:40am; Reply: 7
I don't have cable otherwise I'd pay for it
Posted by: Simariner, September 11, 2011, 10:42am; Reply: 8
Quoted from 75
I'll mooch over to the Cokehouse in Humbo.

May join you on that mate
Posted by: the Grimbarian, September 11, 2011, 12:39pm; Reply: 9
£2 a week ffs . If we lose prem sports cos of people like u then there's no coverage at all .

Thats what you call talking from your bottom statement,let remember Premier Sports can go anytime because its only on 1 digital platform
hardly any subscribers and stuggling to keep itself an the air.It was what was left of Setanta and that as a tv channel has a tainted name with the way it went bust so youre pissing in the wind blaming me
Posted by: tashee69, September 11, 2011, 4:24pm; Reply: 10

(clap2)(clap2)
Sensible comment, couldn't agree more.
When/if they go insolvent where will Grimbarian watch it then.
Bit like getting into a Town match for £5 because you know a steward on the gate and then moaning that we are not investing in players.
Posted by: ponnyfan, September 11, 2011, 5:05pm; Reply: 11
Thats a can of Special Brew 8)
Posted by: louth_in_the_south, September 11, 2011, 5:11pm; Reply: 12
Quoted from ponnyfan
Thats a can of Special Brew 8)

Exactly . It's nothing really is it ? There's some good games from the BSP on prem sports and I think they should be supported for carrying the coverage on when they could've easy dumped it . For the £2 a week there's also plenty of decent boxing on aswell . Even the powerboating and weird Irish sports are worth watching in ad breaks !
Shame they can't spell tho !
Posted by: upthestripes, September 11, 2011, 5:16pm; Reply: 13
The problem is I don't have cable and can only watch stuff on the internet.
Also I'm not remotely interested in any of the other sports they show.
If they did a PPV that could be streamed on my computer I'd gladly pay and that's the truth.
Posted by: diehardmariner, September 11, 2011, 6:09pm; Reply: 14
Quoted from the Grimbarian

Thats what you call talking from your bottom statement,let remember Premier Sports can go anytime because its only on 1 digital platform
hardly any subscribers and stuggling to keep itself an the air.It was what was left of Setanta and that as a tv channel has a tainted name wi th the way it went bust so youre pissing in the wind blaming me

Have you actually considered your argument? It can go at anytime because it doesn't have enough subscribers.

Well duh!

Why do you suppose that is? Oh yeah because people like you are taking the attitude that it's easier to not pay.  
Posted by: Dan_Barker, September 11, 2011, 11:02pm; Reply: 15
whys everyone moaning anyway, if the past couple of times is anything to go by, the club will probs be showing it for free in mcmenemys
Posted by: cocky, September 12, 2011, 12:40pm; Reply: 16
Quoted from the Grimbarian

hardly any subscribers and stuggling to keep itself an the air.It was what was left of Setanta and that as a tv channel has a tainted name with the way it went bust so youre pissing in the wind blaming me

I blame people who don't subscribe and steal it from the internet for the collapse of ITV Digital too, and so in turn you're also to blame for our current league position  We'd be in the Championship by now if it wasn't for people with your attitude! ;)

By the way if you want to save more money then you don't have to purchase club merchandise, just pop on a balaclava, grab what you can from the club shop, then out again.  After all why would anyone pay for it when you can get it for free?
Posted by: the Grimbarian, September 12, 2011, 1:30pm; Reply: 17
itv digital went down for a few reason actually similar to how Setanta went and not because of whats on the internet you gimp
1 Not enought subscribers
2 Paying over the odds for tv contracts
3 Having a crackable encryption system
4 Poor programming
:P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P
and thats why PREMIER SPORTS will go belly up soon
Posted by: diehardmariner, September 13, 2011, 8:03am; Reply: 18
Just because something can be stolen, doesn't mean it's ok.

You seem to be struggling with the concept of subscriber numbers. The lack of numbers will be largely contributed to by people watching on the internet for free.

It's not difficult, is it?
Posted by: the Grimbarian, September 13, 2011, 10:22am; Reply: 19
Quoted from diehardmariner
Just because something can be stolen, doesn't mean it's ok.

You seem to be struggling with the concept of subscriber numbers. The lack of numbers will be largely contributed to by people watching on the internet for free.

It's not difficult, is it?

Not really its down to their floored business plan like not being on other digital platforms and it was the crums that was left from the Setanta side that went bust the only reason its lasted this long is its handed in the big footy contracts it had so watching it for free should be the last of their problems :P :P

Posted by: diehardmariner, September 13, 2011, 10:49am; Reply: 20
Errrm.....

Forget it.
Posted by: tashee69, September 13, 2011, 1:57pm; Reply: 21
Watch out old ladies with an open purse, the grimbarian is in town  :P :P
If it isnt secure it has the right to be taken!! :-/
Posted by: tashee69, September 13, 2011, 2:00pm; Reply: 22
Quoted from Dan_Barker
whys everyone moaning anyway, if the past couple of times is anything to go by, the club will probs be showing it for free in mcmenemys

And McMenemys pays for a subscription to show it. They in turn try to get people in for a meal/drink to pay for it.
Posted by: pseudonym, September 13, 2011, 2:28pm; Reply: 23
This argument won't affect me. I will be at Aggborough
Posted by: 75 (Guest), September 13, 2011, 3:11pm; Reply: 24
Quoted from Simariner

May join you on that mate

Good lad. Maybe you'll be living nearby by then?
Posted by: Simariner, September 13, 2011, 9:51pm; Reply: 25
Quoted from 75

Good lad. Maybe you'll be living nearby by then?

Yes mate. Hopefully. Bit more of a walk for me though ha
Print page generated: May 20, 2024, 1:54pm