Print Topic - Archive

Fishy Forum  /  Archive  /  
Posted by: Stew0_0, September 5, 2011, 4:53pm
http://www.bluesqfootball.com/story/0,20970,13040_7152605,00.html

Morell Maison - Kettering manager has stepped down after 7 games in charge!!

Quote - "I am confident that performances will improve but I do not want to risk supporter frustrations with performances detracting from the vital project the club has started at Nene Park".

Just as well he aint the town boss. Would have cried home after Fleetwood  ??)
Posted by: RoboCod, September 5, 2011, 4:57pm; Reply: 1
7 games ? Ridiculous. And their striker Marna has FOUR League goals. If our strikers had four between them we'd be delirious (and in the top 5 )
Posted by: forza ivano, September 5, 2011, 5:25pm; Reply: 2
isn't that the morrel maison who was involved at dodgy dealings at halesowen or somewhere? and then suddenly pitched up at chester as a mate of vaughan's? has a fairly dubious business background? how the hell did he ever get appointed there?
so many questions, so little time...
Posted by: upthestripes, September 5, 2011, 7:06pm; Reply: 3
Next up, Tilson!
Fleetwood fans aren't happy either.
Posted by: GtfcGarner, September 5, 2011, 9:06pm; Reply: 4
Jean-Paul Marna january transfer please Mr Fenty i don't care about funds get Elding to shave his rent boy sideburns, may aswell go for it that settle for mid-table.
Posted by: ponnyfan, September 5, 2011, 10:13pm; Reply: 5
I could live with that Marna is a pretty decent forward
Posted by: 3024 (Guest), September 5, 2011, 10:15pm; Reply: 6
MARNA AINT COMING, GIVE UP CODS!
Posted by: Super Clive, September 5, 2011, 10:27pm; Reply: 7
Bet you did though, screaming PERRY while typing in caps with your left hand  :K)
Posted by: upthestripes, September 5, 2011, 10:30pm; Reply: 8
Quoted from Super Clive
Bet you did though, screaming PERRY while typing in caps with your left hand  :K)

Eh?  :-/
Posted by: BlackCountryMariner, September 6, 2011, 6:11pm; Reply: 9
Quoted from forza ivano
isn't that the morrel maison who was involved at dodgy dealings at halesowen or somewhere? and then suddenly pitched up at chester as a mate of vaughan's? has a fairly dubious business background? how the hell did he ever get appointed there?
so many questions, so little time...

Yes Mason was the manager of my local team Halesowen. The guy is a crook. set up a raffle with the a prize of tickets to the World Cup in South Africa. No tickets were ever given out.
He got the team kicked out of the FA Cup for 2 seasons and the club came very very close to folding.

It wa sonly the Supporters Trust that got the team through. They got relkegated and are now getting back onto a steady footing.
You may have heard of the new manager?? Shaun Cunnington ;)
Posted by: AndyDarloFC, September 6, 2011, 6:14pm; Reply: 10
There looking at our manager Mark Cooper again, everytime they lose a manager they come crawling to him.
Print page generated: May 10, 2024, 3:25am