Print Topic - Archive

Fishy Forum  /  Archive  /  
Posted by: grimsby pete, August 9, 2011, 7:54pm
Are you doing your prediction box this year ?
Posted by: supertown, August 9, 2011, 7:56pm; Reply: 1
i predict a riot
Posted by: ponnyfan, August 9, 2011, 8:44pm; Reply: 2
Quoted from grimsby pete
I predict you won't buy me a pint this season

Posted by: cod.gtfc, August 9, 2011, 9:09pm; Reply: 3
I predict that 80's and/or Aaron will start another poll thread before Saturdays game.
Posted by: upthestripes, August 9, 2011, 9:12pm; Reply: 4
I predict S&H will stand in the middle of the pitch at the end of the game and announce they are getting married.
Posted by: ponnyfan, August 9, 2011, 9:43pm; Reply: 5
I predict that Liam Hearn will score two goals on the opening game of the season
Posted by: alvinghammariner, August 9, 2011, 9:48pm; Reply: 6
I predict we won't go up. #marinette #box
Posted by: aaron rattray, August 9, 2011, 10:00pm; Reply: 7
Quoted from cod.gtfc
I predict that 80's and/or Aaron will start another poll thread before Saturdays game.

oh thanks
Posted by: sutton mariner, August 9, 2011, 10:02pm; Reply: 8
I predict Aaron Ratface goes rioting when it hits cleggys
Posted by: TWAreaTownSupporter, August 9, 2011, 10:21pm; Reply: 9
You look like you're dressed for a riot there Sutton with that mask on. You garn ovah ta Cwoydon then?
Posted by: 1600 (Guest), August 10, 2011, 1:11am; Reply: 10
Quoted from cod.gtfc

Well I won't be, I respect aarons mental health too much - I think he feels his popularity is being challenged when someone else sticks a poll up.
I think it would be a nice gesture if everyone voted for him to cheer him up - everyone raise his popularity and vote... NOW !   :)
Posted by: Dan, August 10, 2011, 1:13am; Reply: 11
I predict we'll lose to fleetwood, draw with Braintree, shorty and shouty will be out by February. We'll finish 12th after Robbie Stockdale takes over as manager for the last few months. Come June, we're wound up.
Posted by: supertown, August 10, 2011, 7:39am; Reply: 12
Quoted from Dan
I predict we'll lose to fleetwood, draw with Braintree, shorty and shouty will be out by February. We'll finish 12th after Robbie Stockdale takes over as manager for the last few months. Come June, we're wound up.

You're a bundle of fun
Posted by: aaron rattray, August 10, 2011, 9:51am; Reply: 13
Quoted from 1600

Well I won't be, I respect aarons mental health too much - I think he feels his popularity is being challenged when someone else sticks a poll up.
I think it would be a nice gesture if everyone voted for him to cheer him up - everyone raise his popularity and vote... NOW !   :)

oh thanks it is great to see that peple like me
Posted by: grimsby pete, August 10, 2011, 10:32am; Reply: 14
Quoted from ponnyfan
I predict you won't buy me a pint this season

Well I would IF I ever saw you at a game, :P

I will buy you one at Braintree, hows that (secret)
Posted by: marinette, August 14, 2011, 10:40am; Reply: 15
Quoted from grimsby pete

Yes I am, Pete.  Got quite a few already, probably more than this time last year.  If you include any of the words 'marinette' 'prediction' or 'box' in your posts I will probably find them.  I don't read every thread these days - just do a quick search instead.

Long term only predictions and I'm stopping collecting in November - like last year.

Oh, and nothing wishy-washy, no ifs, buts, ands, or maybes - the prediction has to be specific.
Posted by: mariner marc, August 14, 2011, 11:03am; Reply: 16
Quoted from sutton mariner
I predict Aaron Ratface goes rioting when it hits cleggys
lol  

Quoted from 1600

nice sentiments there 80s

Posted by: grimsby pete, August 14, 2011, 11:07am; Reply: 17
Thanks marinette, here's my prediction,

After losing the 1 st game 2-0  ;) we will win 5 out of the next 6,

After 12 games we stand 2nd in the table    W 7   D 3   L 2

After 23 games                                        W 12  D 6   L 5

AFTER 46 GAMES                                      W 24  D 13  L 9

So thats 85 pts and in the play offs, which we will win of course. 8)
Posted by: marinette, August 14, 2011, 11:17am; Reply: 18
Quoted from grimsby pete
Thanks marinette, here's my prediction,

After losing the 1 st game 2-0  ;) we will win 5 out of the next 6,

After 12 games we stand 2nd in the table    W 7   D 3   L 2

After 23 games                                        W 12  D 6   L 5

AFTER 46 GAMES                                      W 24  D 13  L 9

So thats 85 pts and in the play offs, which we will win of course. 8)

Nice one - I'll make sure it gets in.   :)
Posted by: alvinghammariner, August 14, 2011, 2:58pm; Reply: 19
To be more specific marinette, we'll finish 10th, above lincoln
Print page generated: May 22, 2024, 4:11pm