Print Topic - Archive

Fishy Forum  /  Archive  /  
Posted by: Bignic69, July 15, 2011, 5:41pm
Just noticed that theres a thread for every aspect of the connell transfer, can we put it to bed?
Posted by: alvinghammariner, July 15, 2011, 5:46pm; Reply: 1
says the guy who creates another thread...
Posted by: 1600 (Guest), July 15, 2011, 5:57pm; Reply: 2
What else do you expect fans to be talking about ?
Posted by: tonyfordsmicrofro, July 16, 2011, 12:14am; Reply: 3
Quoted from Bignic69
Just noticed that theres a thread for every aspect of the connell transfer, can we put it to bed?

All things Connell will soon fade! At least I hope so, bored about reading about him.

It's taken me around four of those big bottles of Peroni and a couple of JD and coke chasers to come to terms with Connell not being a part of Grimsby Town Football Club next season but I can honestly say that I'm not in the slightest bit bothered that he's gone. He can intercourse right off for all I care. Any Town player that wants out before his contract is up is not worthy of wearing black and white!!!!!! intercourse off Alan, you've just taken your first step to becoming a journeyman!

WE ARE TOWN!!!!!
Posted by: SNOOZE, July 16, 2011, 8:52am; Reply: 4
Quoted from 1600
What else do you expect fans to be talking about ?
TEVEZ ?

Posted by: gtfc98, July 16, 2011, 9:29am; Reply: 5
So we've just sold our top scorer and we're not allowed to talk about it!? Bore off!
Posted by: GrimRob, July 16, 2011, 10:29am; Reply: 6
A lot of people probably are only just hearing and I'm interested to read people's views. We can always talk about phone hacking instead!
Posted by: gary_elton, July 16, 2011, 10:34am; Reply: 7
just wonder how many will voice their opinions to JF later today......  :-/
Posted by: Marinerz93, July 16, 2011, 10:38am; Reply: 8
Quoted from GrimRob
A lot of people probably are only just hearing and I'm interested to read people's views. We can always talk about phone hacking instead!

Can we get the telewag to hack Ac's phone, that'd be a cracking back page in the GY telewag  ;)
Print page generated: May 20, 2024, 12:41am