5 Pages 1 2 3 4 5 Next All Recommend Thread
lobsterpot
October 9, 2022, 9:37am

Table Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.16
Rep Score: +18 / -2
Approval: +742
Gold Stars: 15
Just wanting to let anyone interested known that the womens league game VS Sleaford is at Oasis Academy Wntringham and NOT at Brigg. Both teams have 100% records in the league, 1st VS 2nd, see you there town fans! KO 2PM #utm

PS I try to keep the promoting to a minimum on here nowadays as I know it’s not near the top of lots of people agenda but does it bother anyone with me posting about the ladies? If so it’s not a problem I’ll give it up as a wasted opportunity. Please don’t feel pressured into just saying yes I don’t mind reading it to be all PC. I value everyone’s opinion! UTM

" YOU ALWAYS SCORE FROM OUR CORNERS, SCORE FROM OUR CORNERS........"

Logged Offline
Private Message
ginnywings
October 9, 2022, 9:49am

Recovering Alcoholic
Posts Per Day: 5.03
Rep Score: +88 / -32
Approval: +56,101
Gold Stars: 548
Quoted from lobsterpot
Just wanting to let anyone interested known that the womens league game VS Sleaford is at Oasis Academy Wntringham and NOT at Brigg. Both teams have 100% records in the league, 1st VS 2nd, see you there town fans! KO 2PM #utm

PS I try to keep the promoting to a minimum on here nowadays as I know it’s not near the top of lots of people agenda but does it bother anyone with me posting about the ladies? If so it’s not a problem I’ll give it up as a wasted opportunity. Please don’t feel pressured into just saying yes I don’t mind reading it to be all PC. I value everyone’s opinion! UTM

Can't see why it would. They are a team representing GTFC.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 1 - 48
aldi_01
October 9, 2022, 9:55am

Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.03
Rep Score: +54 / -20
Approval: +5,679
Gold Stars: 473
Quoted from lobsterpot

Promote as much as you like…let’s face it, we’ve had to put up with Fenty and his cronies talking shite on here for years…

'the poor and the needy are selfish and greedy'...well done Mozza
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 2 - 48
MarinerDevil
October 9, 2022, 4:36pm
Fine Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.38
Rep Score: +5 / -1
Approval: +2,731
Gold Stars: 80
Tweet 1579132210220658688 will appear here...
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 3 - 48
ska face
October 9, 2022, 4:40pm

Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.21
Rep Score: +60 / -14
Approval: +21,606
Gold Stars: 840
Quoted from lobsterpot

Just don’t ask for someone to cover your bovril expenses
Private Message
Reply: 4 - 48
DaleH
October 9, 2022, 5:43pm
Beer Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.18
Rep Score: +3 / 0
Approval: +809
Gold Stars: 167
Quoted from lobsterpot

Please do keep reporting. And do what you can to get the club reporting on their official channels too.

The women’s team should be reported on. They are part of our club. And those reports should be published on the official channels, no matter whether the performances are good, bad or indifferent. It was disappointing to see that the official channels didn’t report on last weeks FA Cup game. I know the team lost last week, but it’s the FA Cup and the women’s team merit reporting on whether they’ve won or not.

I know of teams in the womens game that only report their victories, and to me that’s a bit poor form on their part. And so I’m sure we don’t want to gain a reputation of only reporting when there’s good news to share.

I’d also like to see the women’s team included in the Matchday programme too, like they were before.

So yes please do keep us informed 👍

Time to resurrect my Fishy signature again. So here goes.

"BE CAREFUL WHAT YOU WISH FOR"
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 5 - 48
Stranger in the Park
October 9, 2022, 6:58pm
Lager Top Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.06
Rep Score: +5 / -2
Approval: -189
Gold Stars: 7
I've previously commented on the lack of cover online for the ladies' team and fully support maximum news and coverage of matches
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 6 - 48
denni266
October 10, 2022, 3:35am

Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.83
Rep Score: +13 / -21
Approval: +698
Gold Stars: 132
Gets my vote.. Keep posting
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 7 - 48
somersetmariner
October 10, 2022, 3:46am

Table Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.17
Rep Score: +7 / -7
Approval: +253
Gold Stars: 4
Perhaps gtfcladies could have their own board on the fishy?
That way Lobsterpot and others can post and share news and opinion on the ladies team with abandon.
A legitimate ‘home’ for them  

Admins ?

you can take the boy out of grimsby......but you can't take grimsby out of his soul, his blood, his semen!  
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 8 - 48
lukeo
October 10, 2022, 6:03am
Season Ticket Holder
Posts Per Day: 2.07
Rep Score: +38 / -23
Approval: +2,371
Gold Stars: 145
I can't see why they'd need a separate forum, keep posting on here it doesn't do any harm.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 9 - 48
5 Pages 1 2 3 4 5 Next All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards The New Fishy › #GTFCWomen

Thread Rating
There is currently no rating for this thread

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.