3 Pages 1 2 3 Next All Recommend Thread
denni266
November 21, 2019, 7:02am

Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.82
Rep Score: +13 / -21
Approval: +636
Gold Stars: 129
I have been watching town for 55 years , and just when you think it cannot get any worse BANG, We had a better team when we was out of the league , i swear down there are better players stood watching from the stands that go out on a sunday morning for a game with there mates.  shame on the players  and limpbrick for that show last night. you should hide your faces when you pick up your wages
Logged Offline
Private Message
Ashby mariner
November 21, 2019, 7:10am
Lager Top Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.12
Rep Score: +1 / -2
Approval: +447
Gold Stars: 7
If we could I would keep Macca and Max and get rid of the rest.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 1 - 27
buckstown
November 21, 2019, 7:30am
Champagne Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.41
Rep Score: +16 / -6
Approval: +5,120
Gold Stars: 77
Look on the bright side, it's much easier doing the POM. Just tick nil for us and work out how many they're going to score
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 2 - 27
Mendonca1995
November 21, 2019, 8:05am
Super Clive mendonca how much would he cost now
Table Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.21
Rep Score: +6 / -1
Approval: +903
Gold Stars: 15
Quoted from Ashby mariner
If we could I would keep Macca and Max and get rid of the rest.

So you would ditch Hess pollock Hanson then

ALL TOWN AREN'T WE ⚫️⚪️
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 3 - 27
golfer
November 21, 2019, 9:12am
Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.30
Rep Score: +34 / -18
Approval: +3,374
Gold Stars: 112
What- even Cardwell ?   There's a good player in there-somewhere-somewhere-somewhere
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 4 - 27
Mallyner
November 21, 2019, 9:43am
Cocktail Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.59
Rep Score: +9 / -2
Approval: +2,509
Gold Stars: 22
I don't think we can fault the effort last night; the defensive side was good until Podge scored and then we had to throw caution to the wind, leading to Newport's second goal.

What is lacking though in general is the skill and vision to make a telling pass on the ground; and some pace down the flanks.

There have been many occasions in the past, when the bench had a few players we could bring on to change a game; and others when there were just average midfielders, defenders and a keeper. Last night apart from possibly Harry, there was nobody on the bench that could change anything. Perhaps 1 or 2 of them though should have started.

Ahkeem has pace and needs clever through balls on the ground, not up in the air;
similar to the one that played him though, although sometimes his ball control is not the best.

Supporting Town for 65 years.  
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 5 - 27
Ashby mariner
November 21, 2019, 9:55am
Lager Top Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.12
Rep Score: +1 / -2
Approval: +447
Gold Stars: 7
Would hess pollock and Hanson get in a top 5 team in this league?
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 6 - 27
tashee69
November 21, 2019, 10:07am

Cocktail Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.32
Rep Score: +28 / -4
Approval: +966
Gold Stars: 23
Quoted from Ashby mariner
Would hess pollock and Hanson get in a top 5 team in this league?

Think Hess would, as for Pollock, he’s clearly one for the future. Not every youngster is going to be an instant success, you have to give them time to improve and learn.

Baldrick ! The only impression you can do is that of a man with no talent !!
GTFC team 09/10 - Baldrick, Baldrick, Baldrick, Baldrick, Baldrick, Baldrick, Baldrick, Baldrick, Baldrick, Baldrick, Baldrick.
Private Message
Reply: 7 - 27
golfer
November 21, 2019, 10:08am
Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.30
Rep Score: +34 / -18
Approval: +3,374
Gold Stars: 112
Doubt it-I think only Macca would-but it's not just about individual players,at our level it's team work and planning. Need a strong man at the helm. If he was 15 years younger I would ask our Alan.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 8 - 27
arryarryarry
November 21, 2019, 10:11am
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.71
Rep Score: +26 / -28
Approval: +9,944
Gold Stars: 113
Quoted from Mallyner
I don't think we can fault the effort last night; the defensive side was good until Podge scored and then we had to throw caution to the wind, leading to Newport's second goal.

What is lacking though in general is the skill and vision to make a telling pass on the ground; and some pace down the flanks.

There have been many occasions in the past, when the bench had a few players we could bring on to change a game; and others when there were just average midfielders, defenders and a keeper. Last night apart from possibly Harry, there was nobody on the bench that could change anything. Perhaps 1 or 2 of them though should have started.

Ahkeem has pace and needs clever through balls on the ground, not up in the air;
similar to the one that played him though, although sometimes his ball control is not the best.

Did we?

All I can remember is hopeless ball pumped up the field to no one in particular.
Private Message
Reply: 9 - 27
3 Pages 1 2 3 Next All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Utter and total crap

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.