Approval: +11,802
Gold Stars: 162
Quoted from AdamHaddock
                McKeown
Hendrie Davis Ohman Collins Ring
Embleton Hessenthaler Woolford
        Thomas Cook

RHJ, Dennis, Clifton, Whitmore, Vernham, Rose, Russell

Bench looks more appealing than the starting eleven..

Heart sank seeing Collins and Ring straight back in and Woolford instead of Clifton tbh..

So MJ says we played better at Tranmere than in previous games (apart from a crazy ten minutes) but reverts back to a team that had been poor for a few games. Can't work MJ out and his selections baffle me..
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 1 - 53
AdamHaddock
March 16, 2019, 2:35pm

Main Stander
Posts Per Day: 1.26
Rep Score: +36 / -5
Approval: +2,746
Gold Stars: 24
Town to get 4 or more cards today is 13/2

[img]https://images.app.goo.gl/bymuz36koLHofSn79[/img]
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 2 - 53
forza ivano
March 16, 2019, 2:37pm

Exile
Posts Per Day: 2.47
Rep Score: +73 / -18
Approval: +15,138
Gold Stars: 265
The overwhelming thought about our whole squad is the complete lack of pace. I also look at it and think did we really believe we'd get into the play off places? To my mind there's only really mckeown, hendrie, embleton, hessenthaler, thomas and possibly Clifton who could be said to be better than v.average div 2 players. Imho jolle y has done damn well to improve us so much with so little to work with, but there's an awful lot of new players needed to make us a top half team.  
Now that I've had my bit of pessimism we will probably go out there, play a blinder and spank them 3-0!
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 3 - 53
promotion plaice
March 16, 2019, 2:39pm

Posts Per Day: 3.84
Rep Score: +20 / -13
Approval: +16,953
Gold Stars: 188

The wind is going to play a part today, I nearly got blown over just outside BP.

When Leeds trainer Les Cocker was once told Norman Hunter had broken a leg, he asked: “Whose is it?”
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 4 - 53
Madeleymariner
March 16, 2019, 2:42pm

Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.01
Rep Score: +23 / -15
Approval: +3,014
Gold Stars: 49
Quoted from AdamHaddock
                McKeown
Hendrie Davis Ohman Collins Ring
Embleton Hessenthaler Woolford
        Thomas Cook

RHJ, Dennis, Clifton, Whitmore, Vernham, Rose, Russell

oh dear hope my pessimism isn't right.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 5 - 53
Bigdog
March 16, 2019, 2:48pm
Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.14
Rep Score: +36 / -1
Approval: +11,802
Gold Stars: 162
Quoted from forza ivano
The overwhelming thought about our whole squad is the complete lack of pace. I also look at it and think did we really believe we'd get into the play off places? To my mind there's only really mckeown, hendrie, embleton, hessenthaler, thomas and possibly Clifton who could be said to be better than v.average div 2 players. Imho jolle y has done damn well to improve us so much with so little to work with, but there's an awful lot of new players needed to make us a top half team.  
Now that I've had my bit of pessimism we will probably go out there, play a blinder and spank them 3-0!

Being positive, I think we've got at least another two or three, just don't feel team selections, formations, tactics and clear deficiences in one or two positions have unlocked the full potential of some (when selected) on the pitch..
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 6 - 53
sonofmadeleymariner
March 16, 2019, 3:00pm
Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.89
Rep Score: +19 / -10
Approval: +1,399
Gold Stars: 35
Such a slow line up. No faith of getting a result today (obviously hope I'm wrong), shocked he change the side even after the result we played so much better at Tranmere then we have in the last 3 or 4 weeks.

I don't mind Roy Keane making £60,000 a week. I was making the same when I was playing. The only difference was I was printing my own - Mickey Thomas

The area you are trying to protect at corners is the goal - Chris Kamara

I once said Gazza's IQ was less than his shirt number and he asked me: What's an IQ? - George Best
Logged Online
Private Message
Reply: 7 - 53
sonofmadeleymariner
March 16, 2019, 3:13pm
Vodka Drinker
You can see tue gap between our strikers and midfield already. One got to drop deaper or push higher to help each other out

I don't mind Roy Keane making £60,000 a week. I was making the same when I was playing. The only difference was I was printing my own - Mickey Thomas

I once said Gazza's IQ was less than his shirt number and he asked me: What's an IQ? - George Best
Logged Online
Private Message
Reply: 8 - 53
sonofmadeleymariner
March 16, 2019, 3:49pm
Vodka Drinker
Only one way to describe that half zzz zzz zzz

Logged Online
Private Message
Reply: 9 - 53
6 Pages 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Northampton thread

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.