1 Pages 1 Recommend Thread
ginnywings
November 18, 2017, 7:45pm

Recovering Alcoholic
Posts Per Day: 5.04
Rep Score: +88 / -32
Approval: +56,098
Gold Stars: 548
AC/DC founding member and brother of the more flamboyant Angus, has died of dementia, a illegitimate of a disease. Saw them live at the Winter Gardens in the 70's and they blew me away, almost literally. RIP Malcolm and thanks for the memories.
Logged Offline
Private Message
GYinScuntland
November 19, 2017, 7:01am

Brandy Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.49
Rep Score: +21 / -6
Approval: +3,238
Gold Stars: 97
I was fortunate to see AC/DC with Bon Scott in the line-up and when he died I thought that the band would too.
They came back with a bang releasing Back in Black and Brian Johnson fitted in a treat.
I saw them in Berlin a couple of years ago and they were still stunning but we had tickets for London which we go refunds on as Axl Rose had replaced Brian, we just wanted to remember them as something like they were.
RIP Malcolm, a rock giant.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 1 - 3
barralad
November 19, 2017, 8:27am
Mariners Trust
Posts Per Day: 2.32
Rep Score: +85 / -22
Approval: +9,268
Gold Stars: 121
Not really my sort of music but a genius at what he did. One of the greatest live bands ever IMO

The aim of argument or discussion should not be victory but progress.

Joseph Joubert.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 2 - 3
Marinerz93
November 21, 2017, 5:49pm

Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.57
Rep Score: +89 / -11
Approval: +6,292
Gold Stars: 1
[youtube]v2AC41dglnM[/youtube]

My ringtone for about 1 minute, sometimes I just let it ring, and I get quite a lot of calls everyday.

R.I.P. Malcolm

Supporting the Mighty Mariners for over 30 years, home town club is were the heart and soul is and it's great to be a part of it.

Jesus’ disciple Peter, picked up a fish to get the tribute money from it, Jesus left his thumb print on the fish, bless'ed is the Haddock.
Private Message
Reply: 3 - 3
1 Pages 1 Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › RIP Malcolm Young

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.