Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Grismby Town Forum - The Fishy GTFC Fishy Boards Archive › He's got to go NOW !!!
Users Browsing Forum
No Members and 193 Guests

He's got to go NOW !!!

This thread currently has 11,076 views. Print
6 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next All Recommend Thread
friskneymariner
November 18, 2017, 6:24pm

Champagne Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.56
Rep Score: +15 / -4
Approval: +4,136
Gold Stars: 38
Quoted from monkeyboy
Slade out yes, not sure what Wilkos done wrong tbh. Fenty can go if he wants, bet he feels like folding the club at times

Don't think Wilko done anything, thats the problem.

Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day,teach a man to fish and you give him an excuse for him to escape from the wife and kids for the weekend and drink lots of beer.
Logged Online
Private Message
Reply: 20 - 58
sydney
November 18, 2017, 6:31pm
Fine Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.28
Rep Score: +9 / -2
Approval: +994
Gold Stars: 2
Russ
I very very uninspired I’m afraid with many aspects of this current tenure of yours
I think it was an easy appointment and I’m not sure you really want it enough
You simply cannot be happy at the minute
I’m not
Come on Town tonight feels a million miles away from 15 months ago
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 21 - 58
Marinerz93
November 18, 2017, 6:46pm

Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.58
Rep Score: +89 / -11
Approval: +6,292
Gold Stars: 1
[img]https://i.imgur.com/nspnCJP.gif[/img]

FFS Fenty end this misery now and do one yourself while your at it. There is no flipping football fortune coming anytime soon, if you fell in a barrel of mammaries you'd come our sucking your thumb.

Supporting the Mighty Mariners for over 30 years, home town club is were the heart and soul is and it's great to be a part of it.

Jesus’ disciple Peter, picked up a fish to get the tribute money from it, Jesus left his thumb print on the fish, bless'ed is the Haddock.
Private Message
Reply: 22 - 58
dapperz fun pub
November 18, 2017, 6:47pm
Special Brew Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.59
Rep Score: +37 / -6
Approval: +9,719
Gold Stars: 81
Quoted from jock dock tower
This is starting to feel like Neil Woods tenure in charge.

Another one who should have never been brought back to the club
Logged Online
Private Message
Reply: 23 - 58
Ipswin
November 18, 2017, 6:50pm
Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.11
Rep Score: +44 / -47
Approval: -3,552
Gold Stars: 89
Mr Fenty, Sir, All Powerful One, My Lord etc etc

I will forgive you everything, every member-up and stupid decision since your arrival, shaking hands with me at Braintree after you had a urine and before you washed your hands, being rude to me at Colchester, breaking that little kid's flag, sacking Mighty, upsetting Radio Humberside, blackmailing the Trust into parting with their shares and running onto the pitch at Braintree like some schoolboy if you PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE get rid of Slade and Wilkinson NOW before we return to the Conference.

I remain sir your obedient bum boy and sh!t stirrer

Swin

On bended knee is no way to be free - Peter R de Vries

https://www.linkedin.com/pulse.....=public_profile_post
Private Message
Reply: 24 - 58
Tangerine Chris
November 18, 2017, 6:52pm
Old git with a sense of humour
Table Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.18
Rep Score: +9 / -4
Approval: -24
Quoted from promotion plaice
How many home games  is that without scoring now.  

This was the 4th home game without a goal, or 360 minutes of mind numbing hoofball.  

The last  time we scored (in the league), was 26th Sep v Colchester when it ended up 2 2.

The last time we won in the league was 16th Sep when we beat Yeovil 2 1

IF YOU PLAY FOR THE BADGE ON THE FRONT OF YOUR SHIRT
THEY WILL REMEMBER THE NAME ON THE BACK OF IT

You can change your wife, your house, your car, but you can never change your team.
Chairmen come and go, boards come and go, but the fans remain.
They are the one true constant

Eddie Thompson OBE
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 25 - 58
sydney
November 18, 2017, 6:56pm
Fine Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.28
Rep Score: +9 / -2
Approval: +994
Gold Stars: 2
We won at Cheetenham
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 26 - 58
ginnywings
November 18, 2017, 7:01pm

Recovering Alcoholic
Posts Per Day: 5.05
Rep Score: +88 / -32
Approval: +55,972
Gold Stars: 538
It's not going to happen is it? JF would not tell us the details of the Slade contract, which suggests it's almost certainly the biggest and longest in our history. How much more would it cost to right yet another wrong and admit another mistake?

Even if he did go, would we get a new appointment right? Even then, we are stuck with yet another batch of crappy journeymen players on 2 year contracts. The more things change, the more they stay the same.
Logged Online
Private Message
Reply: 27 - 58
TAGG
November 18, 2017, 7:20pm

Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.93
Rep Score: +26 / -26
Approval: +2,982
Gold Stars: 121
Quoted from Hagrid
Fenty Go, Slade go, wilko Go, board members that contribute nothing go. We are heading back to non league

This 100%

In his three stints as Grimsby Town manager spanning over 10 years the club was never relegated and he also guided them to three promotions.
Only 14 managers have reached 1,000 matches in charge of a Football League team by 1998 and Buckley is one of them.
GOD
Logged Online
Private Message
Reply: 28 - 58
TAGG
November 18, 2017, 7:25pm

Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.93
Rep Score: +26 / -26
Approval: +2,982
Gold Stars: 121
Quoted from ginnywings
It's not going to happen is it? JF would not tell us the details of the Slade contract, which suggests it's almost certainly the biggest and longest in our history. How much more would it cost to right yet another wrong and admit another mistake?

Even if he did go, would we get a new appointment right? Even then, we are stuck with yet another batch of crappy journeymen players on 2 year contracts. The more things change, the more they stay the same.

He will have to appoint a manager who can get more out of what we have than Slade does.
We have some flipping dross here but we have some decent players for this level and used in a more positive way would keep us in this league because the way we are going we will be relegated and never come back.

In his three stints as Grimsby Town manager spanning over 10 years the club was never relegated and he also guided them to three promotions.
Only 14 managers have reached 1,000 matches in charge of a Football League team by 1998 and Buckley is one of them.
GOD
Logged Online
Private Message
Reply: 29 - 58
6 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next All Recommend Thread
Print

Grismby Town Forum - The Fishy GTFC Fishy Boards Archive › He's got to go NOW !!!

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.