Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › No ifollow video??
Users Browsing Forum
No Members and 209 Guests

No ifollow video??

This thread currently has 2,101 views. Print
2 Pages Prev 1 2 All Recommend Thread
BeijingMariner
November 18, 2017, 3:34pm
Cocktail Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.43
Rep Score: +9 / -2
Approval: +1,677
Gold Stars: 40
yes, same in Beijing. I have just written them. I am sitting here watching Leicester v Man City in almost HD quality, live, through a VPN but JT's commentary keeps dropping out, no watch live button, no chat icon. the crappiest product ever. I have asked for my money back several times, nothing doing. boycott. You remember the good old days when we could tune into RHullberside on the computer and listen for free?
Never again.
Logged Offline
Site Private Message
Reply: 10 - 13
Abdul19
November 18, 2017, 3:37pm

Season Ticket Holder
Posts Per Day: 3.41
Rep Score: +71 / -26
Approval: +17,512
Gold Stars: 215
Quoted from BeijingMariner
You remember the good old days when we could tune into RHullberside on the computer and listen for free?
Never again.

Well if we go down it's not all bad!

JESUS AT THE CENTRE
Private Message
Reply: 11 - 13
TonySmith
November 18, 2017, 3:41pm

Snakebite drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.08
Rep Score: +4 / -1
Approval: +964
Gold Stars: 11
At least the commentary is coming through loud and clear here. Haven't heard Alan Buckley's words of wisdom for a while, so I'm quite enjoying it. Sounds like a decent performance so far. Let's hope for a Town goal or two in the second half.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 12 - 13
sutton mariner
November 18, 2017, 4:27pm
Exile
Posts Per Day: 0.45
Rep Score: +52 / -6
Approval: +1,135
Gold Stars: 49
Video live now

I Make Movies #UTM
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 13 - 13
2 Pages Prev 1 2 All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › No ifollow video??

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.