Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › John Fenty is a genius...
Users Browsing Forum
AdSense and 133 Guests

John Fenty is a genius...

This thread currently has 5,167 views. Print
3 Pages 1 2 3 Next All Recommend Thread
pizzzza
November 15, 2017, 7:51pm

Pontoonite
Posts Per Day: 1.06
Rep Score: +20 / -10
Approval: +6,689
Gold Stars: 137
...now nobody is talking about the quality of football on offer, the lack of goals or questioning RS's position as manager.
Private Message
chaos33
November 15, 2017, 8:02pm
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.58
Rep Score: +66 / -33
Approval: +17,864
Gold Stars: 353
Another thread though?  

"You should do what you love while you can"
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 1 - 26
fleabag1970
November 15, 2017, 9:03pm
Fine Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.27
Rep Score: +13 / -3
Approval: -1,244
Not a genius   . The fans have finally woke up and Sussed him out . He is such a politician , pressing people's buttons never thinking they are clever enough to bite .

]Remember its just my opinion  ..... It might not be true ............
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 2 - 26
Squarkus
November 15, 2017, 9:23pm

Lager Top Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.06
Rep Score: +4 / -8
Approval: -295
Quoted from pizzzza
...now nobody is talking about the quality of football on offer, the lack of goals or questioning RS's position as manager.

Thankfully a true thread for once, well done that man.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 3 - 26
Bigdog
November 15, 2017, 9:32pm
Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.13
Rep Score: +36 / -1
Approval: +11,802
Gold Stars: 162
Quoted from Squarkus

Thankfully a true thread for once, well done that man.

Serious question Squarkus..

Would you mind listing examples of his genius please? Just to prove your stance isn't just out of loyalty..

I'm looking at his record of delivery and performance over the years at the club and struggling to be fair..

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 4 - 26
friskneymariner
November 15, 2017, 9:37pm

Champagne Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.56
Rep Score: +15 / -4
Approval: +4,157
Gold Stars: 38
Getting the trust to pay £30k for a seat on the board without any influence not too bad to start with.

Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day,teach a man to fish and you give him an excuse for him to escape from the wife and kids for the weekend and drink lots of beer.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 5 - 26
November 15, 2017, 9:49pm
Guest User
Getting control of half a million pounds worth of shares through threats.  Playground bully not genius.
Reply: 6 - 26
MuddyWaters
November 15, 2017, 9:54pm
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.60
Rep Score: +48 / -24
Approval: +32,173
Gold Stars: 233
Quoted from 139914
Getting control of half a million pounds worth of shares through threats.  Playground bully not genius.

Getting the Trust to run the bars better than you could then taking 30k for the privilege of your company at a board meeting isn't bad either.
Private Message
Reply: 7 - 26
Squarkus
November 15, 2017, 10:40pm

Lager Top Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.06
Rep Score: +4 / -8
Approval: -295
Quoted from MuddyWaters

Getting the Trust to run the bars better than you could then taking 30k for the privilege of your company at a board meeting isn't bad either.

I would personally say it's a great integration, that's not genious tho, so that cannot count, the trust are part of the club and do a great job, having a snipe like like you cositanty do is boring, I am sure your audience will follow, this is not his business, its ours and you my friend will always show your spin, so what happens to the 30k it gets spent on running the club, players ect, my mush he doesn't take a bean out of the club he just puts in, can I ask should the club say you run the bars what ever you make just share it amongst yourselves, that is what the trust are about helping the club and putting the money we make to the good cause which we have a say in.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 8 - 26
MuddyWaters
November 16, 2017, 7:12am
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.60
Rep Score: +48 / -24
Approval: +32,173
Gold Stars: 233
Quoted from Squarkus

I would personally say it's a great integration, that's not genious tho, so that cannot count, the trust are part of the club and do a great job, having a snipe like like you cositanty do is boring, I am sure your audience will follow, this is not his business, its ours and you my friend will always show your spin, so what happens to the 30k it gets spent on running the club, players ect, my mush he doesn't take a bean out of the club he just puts in, can I ask should the club say you run the bars what ever you make just share it amongst yourselves, that is what the trust are about helping the club and putting the money we make to the good cause which we have a say in.

At least we agree that the Trust do a great job. It would be even better if they could use the 30k on specific things that they want rather than it just get swallowed up in the general pot.
Private Message
Reply: 9 - 26
3 Pages 1 2 3 Next All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › John Fenty is a genius...

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.