Private Message
KingstonMariner
November 15, 2017, 5:02pm
Meths Drinker
Posts Per Day: 6.12
Rep Score: +42 / -11
Approval: +23,440
Gold Stars: 218
Can I have tonight's lottery numbers Micky?

FAO Admin. Can you make this a sticky?  

Through the door there came familiar laughter,
I saw your face and heard you call my name.
Oh my friend we're older but no wiser,
For in our hearts the dreams are still the same.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 1 - 6
louth_in_the_south
November 15, 2017, 9:01pm

Exile
Posts Per Day: 0.68
Rep Score: +22 / -13
Approval: +5,549
Gold Stars: 94
I’ve got a feeling this thread may last a while if the last few days are anything to go by

Lower F5
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 2 - 6
1mickylyons
November 16, 2017, 9:14am
Special Brew Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.53
Rep Score: +42 / -14
Approval: +9,259
Gold Stars: 54
Pete`s failed call to Non Chairman Fenty

NEXT
Logged Online
Private Message
Reply: 3 - 6
oldun
November 16, 2017, 3:57pm

Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.91
Rep Score: +57 / -5
Approval: +3,475
May have to wait until Sat. Sure to a few to choose from at BP. On the other hand if Matt Dean is doing the prematch press conference anything could happen!
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 4 - 6
ginnywings
November 16, 2017, 4:33pm

Recovering Alcoholic
Posts Per Day: 5.05
Rep Score: +88 / -32
Approval: +55,972
Gold Stars: 537
Quoted from oldun
May have to wait until Sat. Sure to a few to choose from at BP. On the other hand if Matt Dean is doing the prematch press conference anything could happen!

Four different people asking Russ questions at the pre match, and none of them Matt Dean. Curtis Woodhouse not mentioned.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 5 - 6
1mickylyons
November 17, 2017, 10:18am
Special Brew Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.53
Rep Score: +42 / -14
Approval: +9,259
Gold Stars: 54
Today`s instalment

To my Fishy Friends.

I am and have always been approachable, but if someone wants 10 rounds with me, ill give as good as i get.

Pete over stepped the mark with his rudeness and stupid threads, so i draw the line.

There is much to much rudeness towards me with no cognisance of the complexity of running a football club or what it entails.

I always find other peoples problems are easy to solve, you might agree!!!, its just you're own problems that aren't.

'Without the responsibility' and the 'financial implications' flippant solutions are so easy to toss around.

It's not championship manager. the club doesn't have a reset button, you have to work with how it is, and adjust with the best intention.

I am very honest and open, and will continue to be in the interests of the club.

Got to say i am looking forward to the warriors attending in force at the forthcoming Fans Forum. Questions will be answered and supplementary questions are, as always very welcome, bring it on.

What some call bad PR is always considered and released in the best interest of the Club. Happy to be questioned on any example, together with why the club do not make responses when some think it should.

UTM and look forward to two good home games.
XX
Logged Online
Private Message
Reply: 6 - 6
1 Pages 1 Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Gaffe of the day

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.