Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Have yellow cards forced a change?
Users Browsing Forum
No Members and 260 Guests

Have yellow cards forced a change?

This thread currently has 1,496 views. Print
1 Pages 1 Recommend Thread
oldun
November 13, 2017, 5:06pm

Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.90
Rep Score: +57 / -5
Approval: +3,475
Am I right in thinking we will without regular left back Dixon on Sat? If so a headache for Slade as his favoured back 4 will have to be reshuffled. How will we cope without our experienced defender? Will this unbalance the left side of the team? How will the opposition change their tactics to counteract the loss of space in that area? Going to be interesting to see what plan B looks like.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Hagrid
November 13, 2017, 5:35pm

Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.80
Rep Score: +49 / -21
Approval: +20,373
Gold Stars: 532
Pleased to see dixon out,  dont rate him and by all accounts he was dreadful on saturday
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 1 - 6
lukeo
November 13, 2017, 7:37pm
Season Ticket Holder
Posts Per Day: 2.07
Rep Score: +38 / -23
Approval: +2,372
Gold Stars: 145
Funny how when he fouled on Saturday, the ref gave him a final warning, the Grimsby fans where asking for him to be sent off  
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 2 - 6
HistonMariner
November 14, 2017, 3:23pm
Lager Top Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.10
Rep Score: +6 / -1
Approval: +553
Gold Stars: 13
Would imagine vast majority would settle for MILLS, CLARKE, COLLINS, DAVIES being a little more energised.
Personably I’d prefer to energize it evan more MILLS, OSBORNE K. COLLINS, DAVIES.
Logged Offline
Site Private Message
Reply: 3 - 6
Grimbiggs
November 15, 2017, 3:56pm
Table Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.22
Rep Score: +4 / -4
Approval: +685
On yesterday performance (although against kids!) Kelly looked very good, getting forward and putting some decent crosses in, so I wouldn't be surprised if he started at left-back against Carlisle.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 4 - 6
sonofmadeleymariner
November 15, 2017, 4:04pm
Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.89
Rep Score: +19 / -10
Approval: +1,453
Gold Stars: 37
I think we may see 3 at the back with Kelly coming in as left wingback like he has in the checkatrade cup

I don't mind Roy Keane making £60,000 a week. I was making the same when I was playing. The only difference was I was printing my own - Mickey Thomas

The area you are trying to protect at corners is the goal - Chris Kamara

I once said Gazza's IQ was less than his shirt number and he asked me: What's an IQ? - George Best
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 5 - 6
Garth
November 15, 2017, 4:39pm

Season Ticket Holder
Posts Per Day: 1.92
Rep Score: +55 / -13
Approval: +4,921
Gold Stars: 26
Quoted from Grimbiggs
On yesterday performance (although against kids!) Kelly looked very good, getting forward and putting some decent crosses in, so I wouldn't be surprised if he started at left-back against Carlisle.

Absolutely certain this will be the case, that`s the reason he played there in the reserves,  and at the risk of breaking my keyboard typing it I have to say he was quite good both in the tackle and driving on down the wing.

NB: This carries a warning, the opposition could be of a different calibre on Saturday
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 6 - 6
1 Pages 1 Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Have yellow cards forced a change?

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.