Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › New Fan.
Users Browsing Forum
No Members and 268 Guests

New Fan.

This thread currently has 7,213 views. Print
6 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next All Recommend Thread
Marinerz93
November 10, 2017, 10:16pm

Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.57
Rep Score: +89 / -11
Approval: +6,292
Gold Stars: 1

As an outsider I can't really make a informed opinion on the chairman. GTFC is a private limited company so no annual report to look at. All I have is my prejudices I guess which are he's a Tory and probably avoids Tax. Checked wikipedia and it says something along the lines of a unpaid tax bill of £700,000.

As for Brexit .......

As someone whose wider family originally comes from Grimsby I know that EU membership cost everyone their jobs over night. On this case it was a matter of loyalty to my family to vote leave. Many of my uncles worked as Trawler-men. I could never betray my family.

When Bob Geldof started heckling Nigel Farage and directing hate towards all of the Fisherman who had the courage to take their boats up the Thames I just felt so angry. I've always known the london luvvie types hate our guts. They can't stand to be around us and well I can't stand to be around them.

As for other reasons.

1. EU Army conscription - I ain't and none of my families children are going to die for EU Bureaucrats.
2. European Central Bank printing stupid amounts of money. Its what caused Germany to go bankrupt in WW1. Idiots.
3. The whole Arc manche project of cutting bits of the UK and turning it into different countries.
4. Uncontrolled immigration displacing our youth for getting jobs.
5. Human right laws preventing us from deporting Terrorists like the ISIS supporting looneys who live in Luton.
6. Waste of money supporting a load of Bureacrats who do nothing but virtue signal.
7. Agenda 21 which is a shortcut to introducing Corporate Fascism supported by Labour, Tories, Greens and Lib Dems.
8. Get rid of smart meters and transmitting light bulbs which can broadcast subliminal messaging (I'm not joking).
9. Be out of a Union which is provoking Russia into go full on attack.
10. Because my Grand parents didn't fight the Germans to be ruled from Brussels which is a puppet for Berlin.

Welcome aboard the goodship Mariner although the remoaners will just red cross everything you just said.

Supporting the Mighty Mariners for over 30 years, home town club is were the heart and soul is and it's great to be a part of it.

Jesus’ disciple Peter, picked up a fish to get the tribute money from it, Jesus left his thumb print on the fish, bless'ed is the Haddock.
Private Message
Reply: 30 - 51
lukeo
November 10, 2017, 10:37pm
Season Ticket Holder
Posts Per Day: 2.07
Rep Score: +38 / -23
Approval: +2,363
Gold Stars: 143
It was a yes until you wrote a massive essay, it's now a no. Sorry.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 31 - 51
Skrill
November 10, 2017, 10:56pm

Table Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.23
Rep Score: +6 / -6
Approval: +604
Welcome to the fishy YourResidentPsychopath!

[tweet]316134373063806976[/tweet]
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 32 - 51
forza ivano
November 11, 2017, 1:47am

Exile
Posts Per Day: 2.46
Rep Score: +72 / -20
Approval: +15,132
Gold Stars: 265

As an outsider I can't really make a informed opinion on the chairman. GTFC is a private limited company so no annual report to look at. All I have is my prejudices I guess which are he's a Tory and probably avoids Tax. Checked wikipedia and it says something along the lines of a unpaid tax bill of £700,000.

As for Brexit .......

As someone whose wider family originally comes from Grimsby I know that EU membership cost everyone their jobs over night. On this case it was a matter of loyalty to my family to vote leave. Many of my uncles worked as Trawler-men. I could never betray my family.

When Bob Geldof started heckling Nigel Farage and directing hate towards all of the Fisherman who had the courage to take their boats up the Thames I just felt so angry. I've always known the london luvvie types hate our guts. They can't stand to be around us and well I can't stand to be around them.

As for other reasons.

1. EU Army conscription - I ain't and none of my families children are going to die for EU Bureaucrats.
2. European Central Bank printing stupid amounts of money. Its what caused Germany to go bankrupt in WW1. Idiots.
3. The whole Arc manche project of cutting bits of the UK and turning it into different countries.
4. Uncontrolled immigration displacing our youth for getting jobs.
5. Human right laws preventing us from deporting Terrorists like the ISIS supporting looneys who live in Luton.
6. Waste of money supporting a load of Bureacrats who do nothing but virtue signal.
7. Agenda 21 which is a shortcut to introducing Corporate Fascism supported by Labour, Tories, Greens and Lib Dems.
8. Get rid of smart meters and transmitting light bulbs which can broadcast subliminal messaging (I'm not joking).
9. Be out of a Union which is provoking Russia into go full on attack.
10. Because my Grand parents didn't fight the Germans to be ruled from Brussels which is a puppet for Berlin.

Wow. You are something else; you are certainly going to add to the rich tapestry of fishy life, I don't think any other poster has such a bizarre range of views. Are sure you're not an American trump supporter?
Don't really know where to start, but here we go
1) I don't read the mail or express so must've missed that one.just for your info there is no eu army but let's not allow to facts to get in the way of a rant
2) so a bit like the uk government did with quantative earning 10 years ago?
3) as far as I understand it's a non binding association of channel based states, counties and regions who try to co operate rather than Scotland, n.irlend, Wales and even Cornwall and geordieland who want more independence rather than co operation.
4) we are almost at the point of full employment. For various reasons there will always be a % of the population who are unemployable.One of the problems we have is that the south east is over cooked, but the regions haven't got the work and that is where the unemployment problems are
5) try reading something rather than the mail or the express, or alternatively read the full legal summing ups.they are usually far more illuminating than reading some right wing rag.
6) sorry but that is just incomprehensible
7) the article is non binding, an expression of hope rather than expectation. You will be telling me next that the Jews are responsible for all the evils in the world
wow just wow.mi bet you think that man never landed on the moon and that the idea of a circular earth is one massive conspiracy theory
9) so you dont think that the Russians were as pleased as punch that we voted brexit?
10) if you really believe that then surely we'd be better off fighting , like the French, for an equal slice of influence inside the eu, aided by our old Dutch, Portuguese and polish allies?
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 33 - 51
YourResidentPsychopath
November 11, 2017, 7:03am
Coke Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.01
Approval: -5
Quoted from forza ivano

Wow. You are something else; you are certainly going to add to the rich tapestry of fishy life, I don't think any other poster has such a bizarre range of views. Are sure you're not an American trump supporter?
Don't really know where to start, but here we go
1) I don't read the mail or express so must've missed that one.just for your info there is no eu army but let's not allow to facts to get in the way of a rant
2) so a bit like the uk government did with quantative earning 10 years ago?
3) as far as I understand it's a non binding association of channel based states, counties and regions who try to co operate rather than Scotland, n.irlend, Wales and even Cornwall and geordieland who want more independence rather than co operation.
4) we are almost at the point of full employment. For various reasons there will always be a % of the population who are unemployable.One of the problems we have is that the south east is over cooked, but the regions haven't got the work and that is where the unemployment problems are
5) try reading something rather than the mail or the express, or alternatively read the full legal summing ups.they are usually far more illuminating than reading some right wing rag.
6) sorry but that is just incomprehensible
7) the article is non binding, an expression of hope rather than expectation. You will be telling me next that the Jews are responsible for all the evils in the world
wow just wow.mi bet you think that man never landed on the moon and that the idea of a circular earth is one massive conspiracy theory
9) so you dont think that the Russians were as pleased as punch that we voted brexit?
10) if you really believe that then surely we'd be better off fighting , like the French, for an equal slice of influence inside the eu, aided by our old Dutch, Portuguese and polish allies?

2. All this QE money has basically been invested into American treasury bonds which will be worthless when the house of cards falls down. UK has done some QE but its no where near the ECB or Federal Reserve. By getting out of the EU we won't have to prop up the EURO and will not be liable when it comes crashing down. Selfish but necessary.

3. That is how it begins. Cooperation programs and then populations turn into countries.

4. There sure is lots of jobs but ask yourself if there is excess labour what happens to wages? They go down. I know Scientists with Post Graduate Degrees who are being paid min-wage in Research & Development. Its got that bad.

5. I read the Guardian & the Independent.

6. Can you name me a MEP apart from Nigel Farage and Daniel Hannan who actually do anything in the EU?

7. There are Agenda 21 groups in every local area. Hitler started his movement with Eco-Fascism. What do you think the whole Hitler youth was about?

8. Right you can buy power-line network adaptors which allow you to use your electricity cables in your home as a wired network. Binary code can travel over any medium which allows a positive & negative charge. A smart meter transmits and receives information over a internet connection or in this case over the power-lines themselves all the way out your house back to the national grid. You might be thinking so what? The transmission method is by using coiled light-bulbs which can output subliminal signalling.

So all of it is possible and choosing to ignore it is putting your health at risk.

9. Think the Russians where really happy because they need their assets intact in forms of luxury homes and financial assets. So in the event of war we have less chance of being bombed.

10. If someone told you to get into a sinking ship would you get in?

Did you vote remain?
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 34 - 51
golfer
November 11, 2017, 7:46am
Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.30
Rep Score: +34 / -18
Approval: +3,418
Gold Stars: 115
Do you know anything about football-if you don't have you ever thought of being a football manager instead of a supporter ?
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 35 - 51
November 11, 2017, 8:15am
Guest User
You're from Grimsby, in your thirties and have suddenly decided you will support Grimsby, the Town you're from?

Strange chap IMO, and you've missed all the good stuff, it's all shite from 2001 or so and from here on in.
Reply: 36 - 51
HertsGTFC
November 11, 2017, 8:45am

Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 4.26
Rep Score: +29 / -10
Approval: +22,884
Gold Stars: 227
Billy no mates here. Thought I'd come up to watch Grimsby play on my days off from University study (OPEN UNI) and IT work. Looking to make friends with some people regardless of age or gender.

Only football I've followed has been England matches so decided to take the plunge and see what all the fuss is about. I see no point in supporting some team which is in the Premiership. I'd rather support the town where I'm from.

I'm in my 30s, tall, stocky and hate shaving. You might notice me because I literally look like a Psychopath and some what am one to a certain degree.

Use to live near Ramsdens so I know what to expect.

Got some Uni coursework to do so I won't be at Saturdays game but the next one I most defiantly will be.

Oh and I'm not a Journo. I'll load my Uni course up on mobile phone so you can check. I know quite a couple Grimsby fans are associated with political movements so I thought I'd say that to respect your privacy so you know I'm not working for the two faced media.
Cheers thanks.

Just to clarify this is not a dating web site.

"Crombie you would have got to that if you weren't such a fat ba%$@rd" - George Kerr, inspiration from the dug out 70s style  
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 37 - 51
Mallyner
November 11, 2017, 8:49am
Cocktail Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.60
Rep Score: +9 / -2
Approval: +2,507
Gold Stars: 23
Quoted from HertsGTFC

Just to clarify this is not a dating web site.

Would accept a woman who rolls her own tampons.  

Supporting Town for 65 years.  
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 38 - 51
Ipswin
November 11, 2017, 9:44am
Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.10
Rep Score: +44 / -47
Approval: -3,552
Gold Stars: 89
Are you 'getyourfactsright' in disguise?

On bended knee is no way to be free - Peter R de Vries

https://www.linkedin.com/pulse.....=public_profile_post
Private Message
Reply: 39 - 51
6 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › New Fan.

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.