Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › New Fan.
Users Browsing Forum
No Members and 251 Guests

New Fan.

This thread currently has 7,218 views. Print
6 Pages 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next All Recommend Thread
YourResidentPsychopath
November 10, 2017, 5:59pm
Coke Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.01
Approval: -5
Billy no mates here. Thought I'd come up to watch Grimsby play on my days off from University study (OPEN UNI) and IT work. Looking to make friends with some people regardless of age or gender.

Only football I've followed has been England matches so decided to take the plunge and see what all the fuss is about. I see no point in supporting some team which is in the Premiership. I'd rather support the town where I'm from.

I'm in my 30s, tall, stocky and hate shaving. You might notice me because I literally look like a Psychopath and some what am one to a certain degree.

Use to live near Ramsdens so I know what to expect.

Got some Uni coursework to do so I won't be at Saturdays game but the next one I most defiantly will be.

Oh and I'm not a Journo. I'll load my Uni course up on mobile phone so you can check. I know quite a couple Grimsby fans are associated with political movements so I thought I'd say that to respect your privacy so you know I'm not working for the two faced media.
Cheers thanks.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Gaffer58
November 10, 2017, 6:03pm
Brandy Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.88
Rep Score: +6 / -8
Approval: +4,096
Gold Stars: 31
Be prepared to be bullied!!!!
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 1 - 51
Swansea_Mariner
November 10, 2017, 6:04pm
Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.61
Rep Score: +22 / -3
Approval: +6,443
Gold Stars: 63
Welcome on board! the good ship GTFC!
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 2 - 51
promotion plaice
November 10, 2017, 6:09pm

Posts Per Day: 3.85
Rep Score: +20 / -13
Approval: +17,040
Gold Stars: 197

I suggest you get a seat high up in the "Upper Young's".........

then if the game isn't living up to your expectations you can watch the ships in the river  

When Leeds trainer Les Cocker was once told Norman Hunter had broken a leg, he asked: “Whose is it?”
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 3 - 51
lukeo
November 10, 2017, 6:14pm
Season Ticket Holder
Posts Per Day: 2.07
Rep Score: +38 / -23
Approval: +2,372
Gold Stars: 145
Before you get comfortable, we need to be clear on a few things. We as a bullying board do not accept just anybody.

1. How tall actually are you?
2. What are you studying and why?
3. Why Grimsby?
4. What colour is your hair?
5. Do you think England will ever win the world cup again.
6. Do you drink from a flask?
7. Do you carry around a spare tampon?
8. What or who do you feel is responsible for the economical downfall?
9. Did you vote in or out?

That should do it.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 4 - 51
promotion plaice
November 10, 2017, 6:20pm

Posts Per Day: 3.85
Rep Score: +20 / -13
Approval: +17,040
Gold Stars: 197
Quoted from lukeo
Before you get comfortable, we need to be clear on a few things. We as a bullying board do not accept just anybody.

3. Why Grimsby?

That should do it.

Do you like the Checkatrade Trophy in it's current format ?

When Leeds trainer Les Cocker was once told Norman Hunter had broken a leg, he asked: “Whose is it?”
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 5 - 51
totalidiot
November 10, 2017, 6:34pm
Beer Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.05
Rep Score: +4 / 0
Approval: +341
Not willing to make friends with anyone that spells definitely as defiantly
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 6 - 51
grimsby pete
November 10, 2017, 6:38pm

Exile
Posts Per Day: 9.81
Rep Score: +126 / -28
Approval: +17,796
Gold Stars: 222
Welcome young man do not expect to see many goals when you attend a Town game.

0-0 is our favourite score

Over 36 years living in Suffolk but always a mariner.
                             68 Years following the Town

Life member of Trust

First game   April 1955

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 7 - 51
YourResidentPsychopath
November 10, 2017, 6:40pm
Coke Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.01
Approval: -5
Quoted from lukeo

3. Why Grimsby?

That should do it.

1. 6ft 4
2. Computing (Programming / Networking) .... I need more money to do all the stuff I want to do. And well being in a relationship is expensive. Last Women left since she wasn't happy on 25k a year plus my 20k a year.
3. Because Lincoln is full of University brats who I can't stand and I don't fancy driving to Boston because of a reason i am not allowed to mention on the forum (read forum rules). And defiantly not Mansfield because I hate the place. Its the reason I moved to Lincolnshire.
4.White & Grey.
5.England players are paid too much. Put them on Min-Wage and if they complain send in Katie Hopkins to give them corporal punishment.
6.Why would I drink from a flask?
7. I'm not into that stuff but I guess you have experience. Other wise you wouldn't be asking something like that.
8. Central Bankers who have been printing money since 9/11, giving it to other bankers and decreasing our purchasing power of our currency and the currency of our international customers. Government borrowing is nothing compared to financial sector borrowing.
9. I am a unapologetic Brexit voter

Any more auditing?
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 8 - 51
Mariner Ronnie
November 10, 2017, 6:45pm

Lower Findus
Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.80
Rep Score: +45 / -6
Approval: +1,100
Gold Stars: 6

1. 6ft 4
2. Computing (Programming / Networking) .... I need more money to do all the stuff I want to do. And well being in a relationship is expensive. Last Women left since she wasn't happy on 25k a year plus my 20k a year.
3. Because Lincoln is full of University brats who I can't stand and I don't fancy driving to Boston because of a reason i am not allowed to mention on the forum (read forum rules). And defiantly not Mansfield because I hate the place. Its the reason I moved to Lincolnshire.
4.White & Grey.
5.England players are paid too much. Put them on Min-Wage and if they complain send in Katie Hopkins to give them corporal punishment.
6.Why would I drink from a flask?
7. I'm not into that stuff but I guess you have experience. Other wise you wouldn't be asking something like that.
8. Central Bankers who have been printing money since 9/11, giving it to other bankers and decreasing our purchasing power of our currency and the currency of our international customers. Government borrowing is nothing compared to financial sector borrowing.
9. I am a unapologetic Brexit voter

Any more auditing?

I like you already 😀 as long as you aren’t a communist. We’ll get on just fine. 😉

Today we got our team back - town fan leaving Wembley may 2016
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 9 - 51
6 Pages 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › New Fan.

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.