4 Pages 1 2 3 4 Next All Recommend Thread
denni266
November 4, 2017, 10:48pm

Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.82
Rep Score: +13 / -21
Approval: +636
Gold Stars: 129
I have been watching football for over 55 years . played for over 30 of them , and i for one.. forgive me if i am wrong.. i think goals help to win games. . Dont know if this has been pointed out to you or not, But its about time you took note of this.. You was told during closed season  , and during the window , we want something to cheer , What you have signed so far is no where near good enough  sort it
Logged Offline
Private Message
Mikoo
November 4, 2017, 11:11pm
Lager Top Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.10
Rep Score: +2 / -2
Approval: +466
Grow up
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 1 - 33
oochiad
November 4, 2017, 11:28pm
Cocktail Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.62
Rep Score: +9 / -3
Approval: +3,647
Gold Stars: 27
Oh dear......
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 2 - 33
forza ivano
November 4, 2017, 11:38pm

Exile
Posts Per Day: 2.47
Rep Score: +72 / -20
Approval: +15,140
Gold Stars: 265
Yawn. R u posting from your ocean going liner? twit
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 3 - 33
jonnyboy82
November 4, 2017, 11:42pm
Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.29
Rep Score: +71 / -36
Approval: +5,683
Gold Stars: 95
Oh look a person states an opinion and out come slades bodyguards....

GTFC
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 4 - 33
denni266
November 5, 2017, 12:15am

Whiskey Drinker
Quoted from jonnyboy82
Oh look a person states an opinion and out come slades bodyguards....

Someone has to support him lol
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 5 - 33
denni266
November 5, 2017, 12:20am

Whiskey Drinker
Quoted from forza ivano
Yawn. R u posting from your ocean going liner? twit

No sorry not this week .40 ft cruiser is hardly a ocean going liner..  thats like slade saying he has strikers  lol , could be  next week ,, unless ya after a cheap holiday  
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 6 - 33
OllieGTFC
November 5, 2017, 12:44am
Fine Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.42
Rep Score: +2 / -2
Approval: -293
🖕, do you coaching badge and apply for the job see how well you will do ? Sladey can all work with his budget he clearly knows what he needs, we are not exactly in a bad position now are we ? Rather be were we are than chesterfield tbh and look Mansfield not exactly running away with the league after all the money they spent, so grow up

We're on our way back, we’ll was now on our way back to non league 👍🏻
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 7 - 33
sonofmadeleymariner
November 5, 2017, 12:57am
Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.88
Rep Score: +19 / -10
Approval: +1,399
Gold Stars: 35
Quoted from denni266
I have been watching football for over 55 years . played for over 30 of them , and i for one.. forgive me if i am wrong.. i think goals help to win games. . Dont know if this has been pointed out to you or not, But its about time you took note of this.. You was told during closed season  , and during the window , we want something to cheer , What you have signed so far is no where near good enough  sort it

Theres no point denni, this is Slade ball, play not to lose, the cancer of football and the happy clappers can't see through their rose tinted specks. Slade will probably sign another striker in January, a big 6ft plus target man with a record of 1 goal in every 10 games, another winger to help create "attacking threat" and we'll carry on like this for the rest of the season.

Although saying that, I do believe there are goals in this squad with the right set up and game plan, its just hidden under, resiliant, stable, boring, defensive football.

I don't mind Roy Keane making £60,000 a week. I was making the same when I was playing. The only difference was I was printing my own - Mickey Thomas

The area you are trying to protect at corners is the goal - Chris Kamara

I once said Gazza's IQ was less than his shirt number and he asked me: What's an IQ? - George Best
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 8 - 33
arryarryarry
November 5, 2017, 5:04am
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.71
Rep Score: +26 / -28
Approval: +9,938
Gold Stars: 113
Quoted from OllieGTFC
🖕, do you coaching badge and apply for the job see how well you will do ? Sladey can all work with his budget he clearly knows what he needs, we are not exactly in a bad position now are we ? Rather be were we are than chesterfield tbh and look Mansfield not exactly running away with the league after all the money they spent, so grow up

If he clearly knows what he needs why the hell did he sign Hooper, Matt, Cardwell, Kelly and Rose all players that can't make the starting 11.

Seems like an awful lot of wages going to waste and I doubt JF is too happy about it.
Private Message
Reply: 9 - 33
4 Pages 1 2 3 4 Next All Recommend Thread
Print

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.