3 Pages Prev 1 2 3 All Recommend Thread
Mrs Doyle
October 14, 2017, 11:33am
Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.78
Rep Score: +22 / -13
Approval: +4,859
Quoted from moosey_club
Neil Warnock collects strikers like green shield stamps....always has plenty in his squad, part of me thinks to monopolise them in the division he is operating in so the opposition cant have them..a regular playing Bogle in another Championship side could be a threat to his own agenda with Cardiff.
Having said that i dont think Bogle is at that level and thats more likely why he isnt playing, they are top end Championship so there isnt room to play a developing striker hoping he gets upto speed and starts scoring within 5-10 games, that could cost them maybe 20 points in the process...which aint gonna happen with a team that is aiming for the Holy Grail of the Premier League.  

For once i think MB called it right when he said he would be better developing for another season or so before making the step up.  

Yeah did the same at Sheff Utd took Steve Kabba from us and he duly scored against us on a night cup game at Blundell Park.

The racist and rent boy taunts Kabba got from behind the Pontoon was disgusting that night the worst I have heard for years no wonder he reacted like he did when he stuck one in at the Pontoon end.

Credit to Warnock though he was furious with him for reacting in such a manner and subbed him straight away.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 20 - 25
sonofmadeleymariner
October 14, 2017, 11:50am
Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.89
Rep Score: +19 / -10
Approval: +1,452
Gold Stars: 37
When he left I thought it was a season too soon. When Wigan got relegated I thought it was probably his best chance for his development and to shine. The jump to Championship football looked a bit too much at the time to me for where he was at as a player.

I don't mind Roy Keane making £60,000 a week. I was making the same when I was playing. The only difference was I was printing my own - Mickey Thomas

The area you are trying to protect at corners is the goal - Chris Kamara

I once said Gazza's IQ was less than his shirt number and he asked me: What's an IQ? - George Best
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 21 - 25
MuddyWaters
October 14, 2017, 12:20pm
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.60
Rep Score: +48 / -24
Approval: +32,208
Gold Stars: 235
Quoted from Abdul19
I think their start to the season has surprised even Warnock. Looking at their squad though, they look pretty low on strikers so it's a bit of a surprise that he's not even making the bench.

I agree with Chaos though about League 1; I don't know what happened at Wigan but I thought a full season there was going to be great for him.

Wigan's manager pretty publicly said that he didn't fit in his plans and there was also a tendency for Omar to play for Omar.
Private Message
Reply: 22 - 25
Abdul19
October 14, 2017, 12:25pm

Season Ticket Holder
Posts Per Day: 3.41
Rep Score: +71 / -26
Approval: +17,515
Gold Stars: 215
Fair enough. They seem to be doing alright without him, to be fair.

JESUS AT THE CENTRE
Private Message
Reply: 23 - 25
Mrs Doyle
October 14, 2017, 12:38pm
Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.78
Rep Score: +22 / -13
Approval: +4,859
Trouble is today the players have agents that don't see the big picture most are just after their ten penneth if that calls for fast tracking players the y give a toss if it fails just move on to the next potential cash cow.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 24 - 25
gtfc98
October 17, 2017, 5:45am
Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.74
Rep Score: +45 / -21
Approval: +3,066
Gold Stars: 68
Really hope Omar can break into their team. Would be a huge shame if he ends up back in league 2 having not made a go of it. A bit like Green going back to Mansfield from BirmjnghM. He’s naturally gifted just can’t help but think he’s made 2 bad moves, Wigan were doomed and now he’s at Cardiff where he’ll never get a sniff until they sell Zahore.

No longer Sick of the BlueSquare  
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 25 - 25
3 Pages Prev 1 2 3 All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Omar

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.