October 7, 2017, 3:55pm
Cocktail Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.35
Rep Score: +12 / -4
Approval: +1,615
Gold Stars: 5
Quoted from Mariner93er
Is it the players or is it slade?

Its everyone's fault management players coaches...we draw and we lose together(sorry forgotten how to spell to the 'W' word)
Logged Online
Private Message
Reply: 40 - 122
friskneymariner
October 7, 2017, 3:55pm

Champagne Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.56
Rep Score: +15 / -4
Approval: +4,159
Gold Stars: 38
Quoted from denni266
More crap from slades bargain basement , . No decent back up keeper,, back line as old and slow as father xmas,, midfield  run by relegated  players, and no one up front who who can score in a brothel. Well done again mr fenty . hope you are pleased

All this was predictable before a ball was kicked at the begining of the season,well J.F we are stuck with this players but does not mean we are stuck with manager,does it have to take home crowds down to 2,500 to make you act.

Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day,teach a man to fish and you give him an excuse for him to escape from the wife and kids for the weekend and drink lots of beer.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 41 - 122
Garth
October 7, 2017, 3:56pm

Season Ticket Holder
Posts Per Day: 1.92
Rep Score: +55 / -13
Approval: +4,921
Gold Stars: 26
Quoted from denni266
More crap from slades bargain basement , . No decent back up keeper,, back line as old and slow as father xmas,, midfield  run by relegated  players, and no one up front who who can score in a brothel. Well done again mr fenty . hope you are pleased

Amond scores for Newport again, just saying
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 42 - 122
TheGoalKipper
October 7, 2017, 3:57pm
Snakebite drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.16
Rep Score: +2 / 0
Approval: +321
At least Vale work the ball nto dangerous positions we dont. When players have the ball under control in the oppositions danger zone anything can happen. Hit the ball hard at the goal and chance your luck. Anything can happen. Players are always obstructing the keeper and getting away with it. If we did our share we might ge the breaks. It seems every time we get the ball in midfield we hit the ball aimlessly towards a forward and hope he can hold the ball which is unlikely as he's generally out numbered.
If Slade cant teach them better than this i despair of them. We are in deep trouble in my opinion.

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 43 - 122
RoboCod
October 7, 2017, 3:58pm
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.91
Rep Score: +70 / -19
Approval: +7,505
GET's live text says "The best way I can describe that first half showing from the MARINERS is pedestrian and uninspiring."

It's a dismal season and we're not halfway through. I hope to see an improvement second half but I feel it's unlikely, and there's the problem. Very average team with a very average manager in charge, unable to either take the game to the opposition and grab a goal that we can then defend nor able to grind out a game and keep the sheet clean.
If it stays as uninspiring as this we have yet another Fishy Groundhog day with calls for him to go, and calls to stop being silly and stick with him because it's apparently still early in the season and blah blah...reading the above summary for the 1st half AGAIN just makes me despair...I'm just completely bewildered as to what Fenty and the board thought they were gaining in this appointment.

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 44 - 122
Marinerz93
October 7, 2017, 3:59pm

Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.57
Rep Score: +89 / -11
Approval: +6,292
Gold Stars: 1
Apart from two distant shots we have done nothing, no one good enough in the middle and a geriatric defense, Macca fudges up with Clarke nowhere and Collins to slow to react = 1-0 down, they need rockets up their arses at half time this team is so pedestrian I'm waiting for the lollypop lady to warm up any time soon.

Supporting the Mighty Mariners for over 30 years, home town club is were the heart and soul is and it's great to be a part of it.

Jesus’ disciple Peter, picked up a fish to get the tribute money from it, Jesus left his thumb print on the fish, bless'ed is the Haddock.
Private Message
Reply: 45 - 122
Hagrid
October 7, 2017, 3:59pm

Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.80
Rep Score: +49 / -21
Approval: +20,378
Gold Stars: 532
excrement view shitnatmosphere excrement team, dropped my phone and its raining. Slade out
Logged Online
Private Message
Reply: 46 - 122
denni266
October 7, 2017, 4:00pm

Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.83
Rep Score: +13 / -21
Approval: +696
Gold Stars: 132
Quoted from Garth

Amond scores for Newport again, just saying

He is a proven goal scorer. something them in power here dont seem to want,, and when we did have one  we either sell or let them walk away .
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 47 - 122
KingstonMariner
October 7, 2017, 4:01pm
Meths Drinker
Posts Per Day: 6.07
Rep Score: +42 / -11
Approval: +23,440
Gold Stars: 218
Quoted from GyMariner
If you can't dominate your box then it's going to look like you're being impeded every time a cross comes in

So what's he supposed to do? Go around pushing opposition players out of the way? FFS!

Through the door there came familiar laughter,
I saw your face and heard you call my name.
Oh my friend we're older but no wiser,
For in our hearts the dreams are still the same.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 48 - 122
Abdul19
October 7, 2017, 4:05pm

Season Ticket Holder
Posts Per Day: 3.41
Rep Score: +71 / -26
Approval: +17,551
Gold Stars: 215
Be stronger. Not get bullied so easily. I can't remember Henderson conceding any goals like that.

JESUS AT THE CENTRE
Private Message
Reply: 49 - 122
13 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 Next All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Port Vale thread

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.