1mickylyons
September 22, 2017, 12:31pm
Special Brew Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.53
Rep Score: +42 / -14
Approval: +9,182
Gold Stars: 51
The above would like an apology for the following post

I never saw the thread but it sounds out of order? The thing is with the Fenty`s like most families blood is thicker than water so when John comes under attack it`s only natural his family feel the need to defend him no matter the circumstances. I witnessed first hand when the Parker shares got handed over by the Trust how the Fenty`s closed ranks in a manner to get the job done it wasn`t pretty but damned effective anyone says this never happened is a liar.

Statement and apology

I saw things heard things and lied about things that never happened regarding the day and meeting in question 5-6 years ago and what with my terrible memory I also never saw several members of the trust past and present at the same meeting and maybe I have made the whole meeting thing up seen as nobody else appears to have been there?.I don`t wish to drag any other people into this little spat but sad to say this is far from an Independent fan`s site any longer. To the Fenty family I will delete the post from the thread sorry you found the post offensive and I apologise for the tone
Conversation closed
Logged Offline
Private Message
lew chaterleys lover
September 22, 2017, 1:03pm
Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.07
Rep Score: +30 / -10
Approval: +10,499
Gold Stars: 229
Quoted from 1mickylyons
The above would like an apology for the following post

I never saw the thread but it sounds out of order? The thing is with the Fenty`s like most families blood is thicker than water so when John comes under attack it`s only natural his family feel the need to defend him no matter the circumstances. I witnessed first hand when the Parker shares got handed over by the Trust how the Fenty`s closed ranks in a manner to get the job done it wasn`t pretty but damned effective anyone says this never happened is a liar.

Statement and apology

I saw things heard things and lied about things that never happened regarding the day and meeting in question 5-6 years ago and what with my terrible memory I also never saw several members of the trust past and present at the same meeting and maybe I have made the whole meeting thing up seen as nobody else appears to have been there?.I don`t wish to drag any other people into this little spat but sad to say this is far from an Independent fan`s site any longer. To the Fenty family I will delete the post from the thread sorry you found the post offensive and I apologise for the tone
Conversation closed

Why do you feel the need to apologise and delete it? If you feel you are correct, what is the problem?

Private Message
Reply: 1 - 24
fleabag1970
September 22, 2017, 1:07pm
Fine Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.28
Rep Score: +13 / -3
Approval: -1,244
Free speech ehhhh ? . Lol

]Remember its just my opinion  ..... It might not be true ............
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 2 - 24
gtfc98
September 22, 2017, 2:21pm
Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.74
Rep Score: +45 / -21
Approval: +3,023
Gold Stars: 64
who's apologising to who and for what?

No longer Sick of the BlueSquare  
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 3 - 24
Mrs Doyle
September 22, 2017, 2:54pm
Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.79
Rep Score: +22 / -13
Approval: +4,859
FLIPPING NORA CAN WE PLEASE GIVE THIS A REST.

It's as boring as the Brexit palava all I'm bothered about is GTFC  wining on Saturday.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 4 - 24
headingly_mariner
September 22, 2017, 4:32pm

Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.98
Rep Score: +34 / -21
Approval: +10,264
Gold Stars: 113
That is the best apology I've ever seen.
Sorry not sorry  
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 5 - 24
Bigdog
September 22, 2017, 5:07pm
Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.14
Rep Score: +36 / -1
Approval: +11,802
Gold Stars: 162
Ok... in the spirit of this thread..

Dear Getyourfactsright,

As you have probably seen on a number of threads, I have had plenty to say about future club funding and have been critical of your performance as chairman, non-chairman. A lot of my views have been strident and direct and I would like to express my..

..neverending frustration that you won't enter the debate so we can all pull together and go forward in a non-dictatorial way. As a club we've run out of money, so we need fresh funding and hopefully fresh ideas along with it..

Yours
Bigdog x

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 6 - 24
HertsGTFC
September 22, 2017, 6:08pm

Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 4.23
Rep Score: +29 / -8
Approval: +22,555
Gold Stars: 217
Remind me to get something to do in my retirement...............Very bizarre thread for ages, which says something for the Fishy I reckon..

"Crombie you would have got to that if you weren't such a fat ba%$@rd" - George Kerr, inspiration from the dug out 70s style  
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 7 - 24
Les Brechin
September 22, 2017, 6:24pm

Posts Per Day: 4.19
Rep Score: +114 / -24
Approval: +12,633
Gold Stars: 168
Quoted from Mrs Doyle
FLIPPING NORA CAN WE PLEASE GIVE THIS A REST.

It's as boring as the Brexit palava all I'm bothered about is GTFC  wining on Saturday.

We could be dining too!  

[img]https://news.images.itv.com/image/file/402260/image_update_img.jpg[/img]
OFFICIAL FUNDRAISER FOR THE BRAIN TUMOUR CHARITY
TOTAL AMOUNT RAISED SINCE AUGUST 2008 £16613.24

LATEST DONATION - FROM DONATION FROM THE FISHY FORUM - AUG 2023 AMOUNT RAISED £170.00

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 8 - 24
Teesknees
September 22, 2017, 6:37pm
Fine Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.24
Rep Score: +9 / -2
Approval: +1,596
Gold Stars: 18
Quoted from HertsGTFC
Remind me to get something to do in my retirement...............Very bizarre thread for ages, which says something for the Fishy I reckon..

Get something to do in your retirement?

I apologise if that's an inappropriate comment. And if my apology is inappropriate then I apologise for that also.

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 9 - 24
3 Pages 1 2 3 Next All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Getyourfactsright Apology

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.