This thread currently has 12,136 views. Print
10 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 Next All Recommend Thread
Cloudy
September 14, 2017, 12:00pm
Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.14
Rep Score: +17 / -8
Approval: +6,431
I really hope this gets the attendance it deserves.

Both members and those who are perhaps unsure or down right anti the Trust should get out and voice their views and help shape the Trust going forward.

Rather than post on here 'what has the Trust ever done for the regular fans' get down to BP and tell them what you want the Trust to be. They arent mind-readers.

UTM
Private Message
Reply: 10 - 99
pizzzza
September 14, 2017, 9:24pm

Pontoonite
Posts Per Day: 1.06
Rep Score: +20 / -10
Approval: +6,701
Gold Stars: 137
Quoted from Kristine
Yes that was my thought, all feedback has be collated to be discussed on Saturday.  I think the Trust has already made headway with some of the points that came in so we look at how we can address more.

When you say "the Trust has already made headway" are the members of the Trust aware of the what the feedback is? or is it the case that you use "the Trust" as a synonym for what is actually the Trust board?

I just wonder if the Trust board think that they are The Trust.
Private Message
Reply: 11 - 99
Kristine
September 15, 2017, 7:40am
Mariners Trust
Posts Per Day: 0.14
Rep Score: +7 / 0
Approval: +1,192
Gold Stars: 41
The trust board have made headway already on the main issue that members made via email, twitter and facebook which was communication and the lack of.  I think that is a point in the early days of re focusing of the trust as a whole that most can see has had a marked improvement already.  The latest board meeting minutes also show further plans in that area.

We as a board look to address more of those, starting with the open meeting tomorrow.

Hope that clears up what I said and meant?

UTM

UTM
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 12 - 99
bax
September 15, 2017, 9:32am
Table Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.20
Rep Score: +25 / -3
Approval: +2,645
Gold Stars: 30
Quoted from pizzzza

When you say "the Trust has already made headway" are the members of the Trust aware of the what the feedback is? or is it the case that you use "the Trust" as a synonym for what is actually the Trust board?

I just wonder if the Trust board think that they are The Trust.

I certainly don't. But members are always, always welcome to come along and get involved - hence the open meeting. Some people prefer to hide behind the anonymity of a keyboard because it's easy to sit and snipe. I know I did. But actually you can affect change by getting involved. So I did. We'd encourage others to do the same.

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 13 - 99
grimsby pete
September 15, 2017, 11:20am

Exile
Posts Per Day: 9.80
Rep Score: +126 / -28
Approval: +17,795
Gold Stars: 222
I can not make it from Suffolk,

BUT

Can someone ask the question   " Is it right for our non chairman to tell the fans to F OFF "

Over 36 years living in Suffolk but always a mariner.
                             68 Years following the Town

Life member of Trust

First game   April 1955

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 14 - 99
bax
September 15, 2017, 11:28am
Table Wine Drinker
Quoted from grimsby pete

BUT

Can someone ask the question   " Is it right for our non chairman to tell the fans to F OFF "

I'm not sure how that affects the Trust, Pete?

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 15 - 99
Squarkus
September 15, 2017, 12:06pm

Lager Top Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.06
Rep Score: +4 / -8
Approval: -295
Quoted from grimsby pete

BUT

Is it right for you as such a fine supporter from his keyboard in Sulfolk to abuse John Fenty on a regular basis.

love to see how you would react to the SH1t

If I was him, id tell all you warriors and o so fine thinking after the event sorts to F,OFF all together
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 16 - 99
grimslaa
September 15, 2017, 12:29pm
Coke Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.01
Approval: +75
Can't make it on Saturday but would like to submit some questions. How can I send them in?
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 17 - 99
bax
September 15, 2017, 12:31pm
Table Wine Drinker
Quoted from grimslaa
Can't make it on Saturday but would like to submit some questions. How can I send them in?

You can DM them to me if you like?
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 18 - 99
Cloudy
September 15, 2017, 12:51pm
Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.14
Rep Score: +17 / -8
Approval: +6,431
Quoted from Squarkus

Is it right for you as such a fine supporter from his keyboard in Sulfolk to abuse John Fenty on a regular basis.

love to see how you would react to the SH1t

If I was him, id tell all you warriors and o so fine thinking after the event sorts to F,OFF all together

good to see a consistent response!
Private Message
Reply: 19 - 99
10 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 Next All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Mariners Trust open meeting

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.