6 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 All Recommend Thread
gtfc98
September 11, 2017, 9:19am
Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.74
Rep Score: +45 / -21
Approval: +3,038
Gold Stars: 65
There's got to be something going on with Clements. I bought the "missed a lot of pre season" stuff at first but he then puts Woolford in from the start who looks short of match fitness. Clements also tweeted something about "feeling sharp" after the reserves game last week, I saw that as a bit of a swipe at Slade to say he is fit and ready to go. He'd add a bit of creativity in there although to be fair I think Berrett has done well whenever I've seen him and I like Mitch Rose.

Clarke is woeful, I was at Chesterfield and said to my mate that he looked a liability. Gets far too tight to his man every time and gets turned easy. I struggle to see how he's ever played at a higher level. Osborne and Collins have to start on Tuesday.

No longer Sick of the BlueSquare  
Logged Online
Private Message
Reply: 50 - 51
September 11, 2017, 9:22am
Guest User
Quoted from Maringer
Bloody hell, has Clarke aged two years overnight? I know it has been a tough start to the season, but that seems a bit of a leap. Dixon isn't 31 yet either.

Yep, he's only 33. My mistake.
Reply: 51 - 51
6 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Nathan Clarke

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.