Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Mansfield Town vs Grimsby Town - Match Thread
Users Browsing Forum
No Members and 176 Guests

Mansfield Town vs Grimsby Town - Match Thread

This thread currently has 17,905 views. Print
11 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 All Recommend Thread
golfer
September 9, 2017, 5:36pm
Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.31
Rep Score: +34 / -18
Approval: +3,379
Gold Stars: 112
How many years before our Easter matches will be against Cleethorpes or 5 Star Fish
Logged Online
Private Message
Reply: 100 - 103
IlkleyMariner
September 9, 2017, 7:04pm
Champagne Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.56
Rep Score: +12 / -1
Approval: +2,877
Gold Stars: 66
Before we get ourselves in a frenzy of despondency, its worth pointing out that we have played 5 of the top 10 form teams (not necessarily the best teams, but definitely the form teams). The one team we played who is in the bottom 14 we beat.

Unfortunately, the next team we play are second, so don't hold your breath for anything other than a defeat. I hope I am wrong. We then play Newport who are top half-Paddy Amond is bound to score the winner!
Logged Online
Private Message
Reply: 101 - 103
mariner83
September 9, 2017, 7:27pm

Champagne Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.47
Rep Score: +25 / -4
Approval: +2,001
Gold Stars: 5
Quoted from IlkleyMariner
Before we get ourselves in a frenzy of despondency, its worth pointing out that we have played 5 of the top 10 form teams (not necessarily the best teams, but definitely the form teams). The one team we played who is in the bottom 14 we beat.

Unfortunately, the next team we play are second, so don't hold your breath for anything other than a defeat. I hope I am wrong. We then play Newport who are top half-Paddy Amond is bound to score the winner!

Yeovil at home in between Stanley & Newport.
Logged Offline
Site Private Message
Reply: 102 - 103
GrimRob
September 9, 2017, 10:06pm

Posts Per Day: 2.12
Rep Score: +76 / -34
Approval: +13,347
Gold Stars: 113
Quoted from IlkleyMariner

Part of the reason they are in the top ten though is because they have played us!  I don't think we have had that hard a start and we have had more home than away.  I don't think there is any prospect of us not having one eye over our shoulders even if we aren't in the bottom two at the moment.

'Tis better to have loved and lost than never to have loved at all.  
~ Alfred Lord Tennyson

Logged Offline
Site Private Message Skype
Reply: 103 - 103
11 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Mansfield Town vs Grimsby Town - Match Thread

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.