MuddyWaters
September 3, 2017, 5:33pm
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.60
Rep Score: +48 / -24
Approval: +31,883
Gold Stars: 230
Quoted from Cloudy
Looked to me like Grant turned into Rose and collided with his shoulder. No malice or intent and for that complete helmet Artell to suggest otherwise is nothing more than I would expect. Kenny Lunt being his Assistant manager says it all. Not the two most pleasant guys you wil ever meet!

I see the Stevenage fans twitter account is suggesting our player elbowed him and then we stood around laughing at him. Think they should be looking closer to home

Three things - Grant did a clever turn but was off balance when he turned into Rose, delighted that he appears to have recovered well, and finally, how has football changed - fitness coach appears to keep players active while treatment goes on. Gally would have nipped for a pint in the break!
Private Message
Reply: 10 - 17
Davec
September 3, 2017, 7:44pm
Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.17
Rep Score: +15 / -10
Approval: +1,441
Gold Stars: 42
Quoted from Cloudy
Looked to me like Grant turned into Rose and collided with his shoulder. No malice or intent and for that complete helmet Artell to suggest otherwise is nothing more than I would expect. Kenny Lunt being his Assistant manager says it all. Not the two most pleasant guys you wil ever meet!

I see the Stevenage fans twitter account is suggesting our player elbowed him and then we stood around laughing at him. Think they should be looking closer to home

Out of interest what is their twitter account called, might be worth a look at their deluded uneducated views.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 11 - 17
Abdul19
September 3, 2017, 8:01pm

Season Ticket Holder
Posts Per Day: 3.42
Rep Score: +71 / -26
Approval: +17,449
Gold Stars: 214
@borochat

JESUS AT THE CENTRE
Private Message
Reply: 12 - 17
Maringer
September 3, 2017, 9:24pm
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.86
Rep Score: +60 / -12
Approval: +16,140
Gold Stars: 180
Just an accidental collision as Rose made the tackle. Probably caught his elbow but it's not as if he was going in to clatter him. He just stood his ground and won the tackle.

We commented on the fact that his teammates didn't seem that bothered as they just got on with their warm ups! I think Rose was more worried about the lad than them.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 13 - 17
KingstonMariner
September 3, 2017, 10:21pm
Meths Drinker
Posts Per Day: 6.12
Rep Score: +42 / -11
Approval: +23,440
Gold Stars: 218
Quoted from Cloudy

I'm beginning to think the Barnet fans' label for the place 'Chavenage' is looking more apt given their distinct lack of class.

Through the door there came familiar laughter,
I saw your face and heard you call my name.
Oh my friend we're older but no wiser,
For in our hearts the dreams are still the same.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 14 - 17
Mallyner
September 4, 2017, 6:40am
Cocktail Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.59
Rep Score: +9 / -2
Approval: +2,509
Gold Stars: 22
I'm delighted to hear that Conor has been discharged too and I hope he makes a swift return.

Is Kenny Lunt an anagram?  

Supporting Town for 65 years.  
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 15 - 17
grimsby pete
September 4, 2017, 10:42am

Exile
Posts Per Day: 9.83
Rep Score: +126 / -28
Approval: +17,753
Gold Stars: 221
Glad the lad is making a full recovery from a pure accident,

The ref thought the same,

Over 36 years living in Suffolk but always a mariner.
                             68 Years following the Town

Life member of Trust

First game   April 1955

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 16 - 17
arryarryarry
September 4, 2017, 12:13pm
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.71
Rep Score: +26 / -28
Approval: +9,946
Gold Stars: 113
Quoted from marinerrick
Goal rush said was flailing arm from rose, didnt look like that from upper or on replay. Ref didnt think anything in it either so where do channel 5 get off on comments like that.glad to hear he is ok though.

Looking at the highlights, he was caught by Rose's elbow as Rose turned but looked accidental.
Private Message
Reply: 17 - 17
2 Pages Prev 1 2 All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Conor Grant

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.