MuddyWaters
August 30, 2017, 5:06pm
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.60
Rep Score: +48 / -24
Approval: +32,208
Gold Stars: 235
Quoted from Bigdog

On what I've seen of Asante and the rest whether the odd game live or loads of clips. if all of them were fully fit I would choose Asante. a unit, decent touch, quick and composed in front of goal. I don't see what the problem is choosing him against the rest, It's not like I'm picking him instead of a Bogle is it?

And as for Berrett. If he's now the answer for our central midfield then we're really in the poo.. Just goes to show how far some fans have been driven down into the acceptance of mediocrity..

I'm just interested in how you've formed your impression of Asante. Was it in his two starts or his very brief appearances off the bench? Bearing in mind, his two starts were in the 4-0 defeat at Portsmouth and the 0-0 bore draw at Newport, I would hope it's not them.
Private Message
Reply: 30 - 32
Bigdog
August 30, 2017, 5:13pm
Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.13
Rep Score: +36 / -1
Approval: +11,802
Gold Stars: 162
Quoted from MuddyWaters

I'm just interested in how you've formed your impression of Asante. Was it in his two starts or his very brief appearances off the bench? Bearing in mind, his two starts were in the 4-0 defeat at Portsmouth and the 0-0 bore draw at Newport, I would hope it's not them.

Jesus OC. I thought this thread was supposed to be a bit of fun. I've already given you my answer, you've quoted it in your last post. How about having a go at everyone who's picked Matt. He's not even put a Town shirt on yet.

I respect their views, as players careers actually do exist before they put a Town shirt on and the internet is rather a large place nowadays..
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 31 - 32
Grimal
August 31, 2017, 2:56pm
Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.90
Rep Score: +19 / -5
Approval: +2,857
Gold Stars: 9
                                                           Macca
           Mills                    K.Osborne                   Collins                   Dixon

Rose                                               J.Osborne  

Dembele                                                                                                                DJ  
                                             Jones                   Matt            
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 32 - 32
4 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Best 11

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.