Kristine
August 24, 2017, 9:01am
Mariners Trust
Posts Per Day: 0.14
Rep Score: +7 / 0
Approval: +1,192
Gold Stars: 41
Quoted from mariner83

Can they be ordered online, handing over the ST stubs on collection?

Yes

UTM
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 21 - 67
headingly_mariner
August 24, 2017, 3:15pm

Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.98
Rep Score: +34 / -21
Approval: +10,320
Gold Stars: 113
Good to see the Trust openly support the boycott game. Be nice if the Trust and SLO could raise the ticket stub issue with the club also.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 22 - 67
Cloudy
August 24, 2017, 3:47pm
Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.14
Rep Score: +17 / -8
Approval: +6,431
Quoted from headingly_mariner
Good to see the Trust openly support the boycott game. Be nice if the Trust and SLO could raise the ticket stub issue with the club also.

They wont listen. Its JF's way or the highway.

Great to see the Trust taking on the mantle of representing the fans with 'bra-gate' and now openly backing the boycott rather than taking the club line. Long may it continue.

Power to the People!!
Private Message
Reply: 23 - 67
Tangerine Chris
August 24, 2017, 6:44pm
Old git with a sense of humour
Table Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.18
Rep Score: +9 / -4
Approval: -24
Quoted from 75
I appreciate the club were probably waiting on allocation from Mansfield, but it would have been helpful to announce this before last nights game. One of my mates will collect everyones season ticket and go during his working day, it now becomes a pain during the working week to get our season tickets to him. Would have been easy if we could have done that Tuesday night.

Club have stated season ticket holders have to produce ID in order to get a ticket, so one person with a few season tickets will not work

IF YOU PLAY FOR THE BADGE ON THE FRONT OF YOUR SHIRT
THEY WILL REMEMBER THE NAME ON THE BACK OF IT

You can change your wife, your house, your car, but you can never change your team.
Chairmen come and go, boards come and go, but the fans remain.
They are the one true constant

Eddie Thompson OBE
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 24 - 67
gobby
August 24, 2017, 6:52pm

Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.76
Rep Score: +31 / -1
Approval: +772
Gold Stars: 7
Quoted from Tangerine Chris

Club have stated season ticket holders have to produce ID in order to get a ticket, so one person with a few season tickets will not work

Wrong I am afraid Tang. All you need is ST book with Number 2 voucher out the back.
UTMM

The Icenian Predicition League  CHAMPION 2016/17
Beat The Clock Champion 2020/21 🏆 👏

My old man said follow the Town
And dont dilly dally on the way
We'll take Scunny in half a minute
We'll take Lincoln and all thats in it!

One Step Beyond.

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 25 - 67
Kristine
August 24, 2017, 7:13pm
Mariners Trust
Posts Per Day: 0.14
Rep Score: +7 / 0
Approval: +1,192
Gold Stars: 41
I think ID will be in relation to DOB for ticket price category.

UTM
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 26 - 67
lew chaterleys lover
August 24, 2017, 7:49pm
Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.07
Rep Score: +30 / -10
Approval: +10,652
Gold Stars: 234
Quoted from Kristine
I think ID will be in relation to DOB for ticket price category.

Not for season tickets in the name of a junior surely? We have already produced evidence of a 7year old to get his season ticket.  
Private Message
Reply: 27 - 67
HertsGTFC
August 24, 2017, 8:11pm

Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 4.26
Rep Score: +29 / -10
Approval: +22,881
Gold Stars: 227
Quoted from Bigdog

It is a good comparison not in size but in action and sentiment scaled down to a club of our size..

Yep, let's all just shrug our shoulders for another twenty years.

There will be no better time to attract inward investors and a broader range of talent and ideas when JF hopefully delivers planning permission for the new stadium...

He should be out there trying to attract those kind of people and take a side step rather than retaining all the power far distant into the future. His onfield record as a "chairman" in factual terms is much more of a failure than a success I'm sorry to say knowing he's put a lot of effort in. Sometimes effort is not enough whether on the pitch or in the boardroom.

I don't disagree but the reality is that if we court and investor who wants to come on board JF will have to sell some of his shares which he is unlikely to do if he delivers planning permission and the golden goose is about to lay it's egg.

I guess the problem for any investor who wants to pump in the real money (millions) that would drive us forward is that in reality what is the maximum amount of home fans, commercial income and sponsorship we could attract? They would not come in and do a Shake Mansoor and would want something back and the club to achieve some form of self sufficiency at some point.

I do think we need change but as much as it hurts me to say it the potential of the club for anyone who would have the means is limited and that's just as big a reason as having to work with the current despot..

"Crombie you would have got to that if you weren't such a fat ba%$@rd" - George Kerr, inspiration from the dug out 70s style  
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 28 - 67
lew chaterleys lover
August 24, 2017, 8:15pm
Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.07
Rep Score: +30 / -10
Approval: +10,652
Gold Stars: 234
Quoted from HertsGTFC

I don't disagree but the reality is that if we court and investor who wants to come on board JF will have to sell some of his shares which he is unlikely to do if he delivers planning permission and the golden goose is about to lay it's egg.

I guess the problem for any investor who wants to pump in the real money (millions) that would drive us forward is that in reality what is the maximum amount of home fans, commercial income and sponsorship we could attract? They would not come in and do a Shake Mansoor and would want something back and the club to achieve some form of self sufficiency at some point.

I do think we need change but as much as it hurts me to say it the potential of the club for anyone who would have the means is limited and that's just as big a reason as having to work with the current despot..

I agree but "Shake Mansoor made me laugh- visions of a shaking sheikh!
Private Message
Reply: 29 - 67
7 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Mansfield Tickets

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.