7 Pages 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next All Recommend Thread
Rodley Mariner
August 23, 2017, 2:29pm
Special Brew Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.37
Rep Score: +63 / -17
Approval: +13,215
Gold Stars: 176
Difficult not be be cynical that the club have made it 1:1 for season ticket holders and then beyond that you need a ticket stub from the Donny Checkatrade game. Hope people won't be that easily swayed into attending.
Logged Online
Private Message
oochiad
August 23, 2017, 2:31pm
Cocktail Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.62
Rep Score: +9 / -3
Approval: +3,647
Gold Stars: 27
We've only 1600 allocated so surely they'll all be snapped up by us season ticket holders before the checkertwat cup game.....
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 1 - 67
headingly_mariner
August 23, 2017, 3:13pm

Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.98
Rep Score: +34 / -21
Approval: +10,266
Gold Stars: 113
Quoted from Rodley Mariner
Difficult not be be cynical that the club have made it 1:1 for season ticket holders and then beyond that you need a ticket stub from the Donny Checkatrade game. Hope people won't be that easily swayed into attending.

Exactly. It's shameful as the vast majority of fans have always been against it. Those that run the club don't give a toss about the fans.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 2 - 67
The_Laughing_Mariner
August 23, 2017, 4:16pm
Brandy Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.48
Rep Score: +17 / -5
Approval: +1,040
Gold Stars: 10
There will be plenty for general sale then

<'(((((<

When I was a little boy
I asked my daddy what would i be
would I be United, would i be Leeds
Here's what he said to me

Oh Grimsby Grimsby
Whatever will be will be
You'll follow then faithfully
Oh Grimsby Grimsby

Tell me Mam me Mam
I dont want no tea no tea
I'm watching the Grimsby
Tell me Mam me mam
Logged Online
Private Message
Reply: 3 - 67
HotToddy
August 23, 2017, 9:10pm
Lager Top Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.07
Rep Score: +2 / -3
Approval: -444
VAST MAJORITY?
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 4 - 67
Cloudy
August 23, 2017, 9:12pm
Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.15
Rep Score: +17 / -8
Approval: +6,431
Quoted from headingly_mariner

Exactly. It's shameful as the vast majority of fans have always been against it. Those that run the club don't give a toss about the fans.

A very underhand attempt to try and boost the attendance for the Checkatrade trophy. It makes me even more determined to boycott.

Ordinarily they would have made it stubs from the Wycombe game but it's just the clubs (JF) way of taking a swipe at those who disagree with him.
Private Message
Reply: 5 - 67
August 23, 2017, 9:16pm
Guest User
I appreciate the club were probably waiting on allocation from Mansfield, but it would have been helpful to announce this before last nights game. One of my mates will collect everyones season ticket and go during his working day, it now becomes a pain during the working week to get our season tickets to him. Would have been easy if we could have done that Tuesday night.
Reply: 6 - 67
Les Brechin
August 23, 2017, 9:24pm

Posts Per Day: 4.19
Rep Score: +114 / -24
Approval: +12,645
Gold Stars: 168
Quoted from 75
I appreciate the club were probably waiting on allocation from Mansfield, but it would have been helpful to announce this before last nights game. One of my mates will collect everyones season ticket and go during his working day, it now becomes a pain during the working week to get our season tickets to him. Would have been easy if we could have done that Tuesday night.

Surely it was pretty obvious that it was going to be announced that season ticket holders would have first dibs so why didn't you give him your season tickets on Tuesday anyway?

[img]https://news.images.itv.com/image/file/402260/image_update_img.jpg[/img]
OFFICIAL FUNDRAISER FOR THE BRAIN TUMOUR CHARITY
TOTAL AMOUNT RAISED SINCE AUGUST 2008 £16613.24

LATEST DONATION - FROM DONATION FROM THE FISHY FORUM - AUG 2023 AMOUNT RAISED £170.00

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 7 - 67
Cloudy
August 23, 2017, 9:36pm
Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.15
Rep Score: +17 / -8
Approval: +6,431
Quoted from Les Brechin

Surely it was pretty obvious that it was going to be announced that season ticket holders would have first dibs so why didn't you give him your season tickets on Tuesday anyway?

Have to admit I didn't take my season tkt with me on Tuesday with it being a Cup game
Private Message
Reply: 8 - 67
LH
August 23, 2017, 9:39pm

Posts Per Day: 1.92
Rep Score: +30 / -13
Approval: +18,389
Gold Stars: 169
The ticket details weren't released til about five mins before kick off were they? Thursday seems such an odd day to bring them out but I suppose Tuesday is a matchday for the club even if it isn't for the fans.
Private Message
Reply: 9 - 67
7 Pages 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next All Recommend Thread
Print

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.