12 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 Next All Recommend Thread
Les Brechin
August 30, 2017, 12:53pm

Posts Per Day: 4.19
Rep Score: +114 / -24
Approval: +12,644
Gold Stars: 168
Quoted from ginnywings
Agree Reverend. The law has been broken but it seems football fans don't get the same protection as other citizens. Things like this are one of the reasons i stopped going to away games. Was sick of being treated like a criminal, when i have never broken a law in my life.

I bet you've driven over 70 on a motorway.  

OFFICIAL FUNDRAISER FOR THE BRAIN TUMOUR CHARITY
TOTAL AMOUNT RAISED SINCE AUGUST 2008 £16613.24

LATEST DONATION - FROM DONATION FROM THE FISHY FORUM - AUG 2023 AMOUNT RAISED £170.00

Logged Online
Private Message
Reply: 90 - 112
ginnywings
August 30, 2017, 4:31pm

Recovering Alcoholic
Posts Per Day: 5.05
Rep Score: +88 / -32
Approval: +55,972
Gold Stars: 537
Quoted from Les Brechin

I bet you've driven over 70 on a motorway.  

Nope.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 91 - 112
Mrs Doyle
August 30, 2017, 5:21pm
Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.79
Rep Score: +22 / -13
Approval: +4,859
So your the twit holding everybody up on the inside lane.  
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 92 - 112
Les Brechin
August 30, 2017, 5:29pm

Posts Per Day: 4.19
Rep Score: +114 / -24
Approval: +12,644
Gold Stars: 168
Quoted from Mrs Doyle
So your the twit holding everybody up on the inside lane.  

A middle lane hogger I reckon.  

OFFICIAL FUNDRAISER FOR THE BRAIN TUMOUR CHARITY
TOTAL AMOUNT RAISED SINCE AUGUST 2008 £16613.24

LATEST DONATION - FROM DONATION FROM THE FISHY FORUM - AUG 2023 AMOUNT RAISED £170.00

Logged Online
Private Message
Reply: 93 - 112
HertsGTFC
August 30, 2017, 5:51pm

Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 4.23
Rep Score: +29 / -8
Approval: +22,630
Gold Stars: 217
Hilarious........!!!

When all this kicked off Stevenage asked for all our issues/complaints to be emailed to them, below after numerous reminders from me this was their response,

"Thank you for your views which have been noted. The Club has responded to all issues made by Grimsby Town FC supporters directly to the EFL and the SLO of Grimsby Town FC in what it believes to be the correct protocol between EFL clubs. Please refer to GTFC should you require any further information".

Looks like they have taken tin pot to a new level!!

"Crombie you would have got to that if you weren't such a fat ba%$@rd" - George Kerr, inspiration from the dug out 70s style  
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 94 - 112
Gaffer58
August 30, 2017, 6:28pm
Brandy Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.88
Rep Score: +6 / -8
Approval: +4,034
Gold Stars: 31
The EFL, Stevanage and it saddens me to say this but also GTFC want this to go away, and the various obstacles that are springing up may mean they get their wish. The only way I see any conclusion that would suit the fans was if an individual was prepared to make an official complaint to Herts police stating sexual harassment, the police are scared stiff of appearing to ignore these type of complaints, but after this length of time I doubt this will now happen. So we all, and every supporter in general have to accept that attending a football match mean that you can be treated worse than an animal and your human rights are non existent.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 95 - 112
Henryscat
August 30, 2017, 6:33pm
Fine Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.23
Rep Score: +5 / 0
Approval: +1,395
Quoted from HertsGTFC
Hilarious........!!!

When all this kicked off Stevenage asked for all our issues/complaints to be emailed to them, below after numerous reminders from me this was their response,

"Thank you for your views which have been noted. The Club has responded to all issues made by Grimsby Town FC supporters directly to the EFL and the SLO of Grimsby Town FC in what it believes to be the correct protocol between EFL clubs. Please refer to GTFC should you require any further information".

Hang on if you personally have complained to them personally you are entitled to a direct response surely?

I wouldn't expect Sainsbury's to tell me to go to Asda for a response to my complaint

Panic on the streets of Carlisle, Dublin, Dundee, Humberside
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 96 - 112
EY Mariner
August 30, 2017, 6:41pm
Table Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.14
Rep Score: +9 / -2
Approval: +865
Gold Stars: 5
Quoted from HertsGTFC
Hilarious........!!!

I received exactly the same response this afternoon. I am currently drafting a reply and will be making all relevant bodies aware of Stevenage FC's continuing refusal to take this matter seriously.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 97 - 112
Gaffer58
August 30, 2017, 6:52pm
Brandy Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.88
Rep Score: +6 / -8
Approval: +4,034
Gold Stars: 31
So what if you were a neutral but just happened to have a ticket for the away area, you have no affiliation or I would guess want GTFC to be your point of call. Just because you were in that particular stand does not necessarily make you a GTFC supporter.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 98 - 112
crusty ole pie
August 30, 2017, 7:05pm

Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.53
Rep Score: +16 / -1
Approval: +3,311
Gold Stars: 62
IS IT NOT TIME FOR MR FENTY TO INFORM US OF HIS POSITION IN THIS is he backing the fans of GTFC
Logged Online
Private Message
Reply: 99 - 112
12 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 Next All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Classic Threads › Stevenage Safety Officers Response

Thread Rating
There is currently no rating for this thread

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.