5 Pages 1 2 3 4 5 Next All Recommend Thread
arryarryarry
August 21, 2017, 12:37am
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.71
Rep Score: +26 / -28
Approval: +10,041
Gold Stars: 116
Refused to play for Hartlepool at the weekend and looks to be off to Newport.

http://www.hartlepoolmail.co.u.....he-striker-1-8711894

Fans not happy

http://www.pooliebunker.co.uk/.....d01432c14c015ac839ab

Private Message
The_Laughing_Mariner
August 21, 2017, 1:14am
Brandy Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.47
Rep Score: +17 / -5
Approval: +1,041
Gold Stars: 10
unprofessional

<'(((((<

When I was a little boy
I asked my daddy what would i be
would I be United, would i be Leeds
Here's what he said to me

Oh Grimsby Grimsby
Whatever will be will be
You'll follow then faithfully
Oh Grimsby Grimsby

Tell me Mam me Mam
I dont want no tea no tea
I'm watching the Grimsby
Tell me Mam me mam
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 1 - 44
Mrs Doyle
August 21, 2017, 4:25am
Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.78
Rep Score: +22 / -13
Approval: +4,859
                                                                                       "Unbelievable Jeff."
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 2 - 44
1mickylyons
August 21, 2017, 6:54am
Special Brew Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.53
Rep Score: +42 / -14
Approval: +9,380
Gold Stars: 56
Ah the good old Poolie bunker what was it Grimsby our feeder club? Well you reap what you sow feckers enjoy!!!!!!
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 3 - 44
lukeo
August 21, 2017, 7:30am
Season Ticket Holder
Posts Per Day: 2.07
Rep Score: +38 / -23
Approval: +2,355
Gold Stars: 143
helmet. You've signed a contract with a team, it's your fault along with the rest of the team you where relegated with so stick it out. He's still getting paid the same whether they stayed up or not so suck it up and stop being a little female dog.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 4 - 44
August 21, 2017, 7:38am
Guest User
I didn't think he was this type of lad. Unprofessional and unacceptable, whatever the circumstances. If he is unhappy, and knows another club is in for him, he should submit a written transfer request and give his all until the deal is done or he moves on. I wouldn't want to sign any player that had done this sort of thing before.
Reply: 5 - 44
jaygy
August 21, 2017, 7:46am
Fine Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.29
Rep Score: +7 / 0
Approval: +2,351
Gold Stars: 6
Taken from the poolie bunker:

"So we've got players refusing to play, Franks' missus slagging the fans off before he's kicked a ball in anger, Blair Adams having a go at fans telling them to "get behind the flipping team", a manager who doesn't have a settled starting team or formation and players who are making mistake after mistake.

All this and we still keep turning up week after week. I genuinely think we're the most mental fans in the football league."

I don't think they've realised they're not in the football league anymore 😂
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 6 - 44
RoboCod
August 21, 2017, 8:34am
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.91
Rep Score: +70 / -19
Approval: +7,505
I'd actually forgotten about Amond and his situation at Pools. Unfortunately for him so did the rest of the League, it seems.

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 7 - 44
HertsGTFC
August 21, 2017, 8:44am

Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 4.26
Rep Score: +29 / -10
Approval: +22,881
Gold Stars: 227
Quoted from 75
I didn't think he was this type of lad. Unprofessional and unacceptable, whatever the circumstances. If he is unhappy, and knows another club is in for him, he should submit a written transfer request and give his all until the deal is done or he moves on. I wouldn't want to sign any player that had done this sort of thing before.

I did, remember we offered him a extension months before the end of his deal but he chose to look after himself and wait to see if we got up or not

"Crombie you would have got to that if you weren't such a fat ba%$@rd" - George Kerr, inspiration from the dug out 70s style  
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 8 - 44
Jarmo.Is.God
August 21, 2017, 8:44am

Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.99
Rep Score: +22 / -13
Approval: +6,051
Gold Stars: 86
Quoted from lukeo
helmet. You've signed a contract with a team, it's your fault along with the rest of the team you where relegated with so stick it out. He's still getting paid the same whether they stayed up or not so suck it up and stop being a little female dog.

That's not always true...

People will have in contracts a pay rise if promoted, and a pay cut if relegated
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 9 - 44
5 Pages 1 2 3 4 5 Next All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Amond

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.