Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › I tried to spend money.
Users Browsing Forum
No Members and 223 Guests

I tried to spend money.

This thread currently has 7,930 views. Print
6 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 All Recommend Thread
August 15, 2017, 2:40pm
Guest User
I went to a shop once.....and found it was shut. Decided the best thing to do was go back at a time it was open.

Haven't mentioned it before, because I didn't think it was interesting enough to warrant a 5 page Fishy thread.
Looks like I was wrong!  

*** edit: 6 page thread ***
Reply: 50 - 52
barralad
August 15, 2017, 3:33pm
Mariners Trust
Posts Per Day: 2.32
Rep Score: +85 / -22
Approval: +9,290
Gold Stars: 126
Quoted from nickmariners
[quote=122237] Davec

Barralad won't comment now, he goes hiding when people criticise the club and they actually have a point.

A word for the defence, m'luds.

1) Barralad does not work for the club.  He volunteers for the Trust -- but it's not much short of a full-time commitment from him, and he strives to improve the supporter experience.  Look at the Trust bars for example.
2) Barralad is usually very realistic (except about politics) regarding the club's situation, and he is courteous to a fault; chucking out random insults is not his thing and "hiding" is not in his DNA.
3) Remind us Aaron what extra it is that you do for the club that gives you the right to be so judgmental about someone who gives a darn sight more of his time to the Mariners than most of us would care to? Very rude.

Case rested.

--------------
Founder ONLY Member Barralad Fan Club

Amended for the sake of truth

The aim of argument or discussion should not be victory but progress.

Joseph Joubert.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 51 - 52
Kristine
August 15, 2017, 7:14pm
Mariners Trust
Posts Per Day: 0.14
Rep Score: +7 / 0
Approval: +1,192
Gold Stars: 41
Now you're being modest Barra!  I've joined just waiting on the certificate

UTM
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 52 - 52
6 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › I tried to spend money.

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.