Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › I tried to spend money.
Users Browsing Forum
No Members and 339 Guests

I tried to spend money.

This thread currently has 7,870 views. Print
6 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next All Recommend Thread
Ipswin
August 13, 2017, 2:40pm
Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.11
Rep Score: +44 / -47
Approval: -3,552
Gold Stars: 89
I enquired about Ajax v Feynoord and Feynoord v Ajax tickets - they are still laughing!

On bended knee is no way to be free - Peter R de Vries

https://www.linkedin.com/pulse.....=public_profile_post
Private Message
Reply: 20 - 52
HertsGTFC
August 13, 2017, 2:52pm

Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 4.23
Rep Score: +29 / -8
Approval: +22,628
Gold Stars: 217
Quoted from barralad

On that basis perhaps GTFC should man the office 24/7 FFS.

Or invest in an answering machine? Simple solutions appear to be beyond our commercial function still

"Crombie you would have got to that if you weren't such a fat ba%$@rd" - George Kerr, inspiration from the dug out 70s style  
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 21 - 52
pontoonlew
August 13, 2017, 2:54pm
Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.00
Rep Score: +36 / -15
Approval: +8,721
Gold Stars: 163
Has a thread moaning about the club shop not being open DURING the game actually reached 3 pages?

I've a solution, watch the game and support the team for 90 mins. The club shop could be hosting orgies 3-5pm on match days for all I care.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 22 - 52
tarka
August 13, 2017, 3:00pm
Table Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.12
Rep Score: +8 / -2
Approval: +891
Gold Stars: 29
Quoted from pontoonlew
Has a thread moaning about the club shop not being open DURING the game actually reached 3 pages?

I've a solution, watch the game and support the team for 90 mins. The club shop could be hosting orgies 3-5pm on match days for all I care.

Quite right! They are fans,(they go to the away games aswell) and if anyone has a problem speak to Lisa about it - I can't believe this has lasted 3 pages either to be honest!
Logged Offline
Site Private Message
Reply: 23 - 52
mariner91
August 13, 2017, 3:26pm
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.64
Rep Score: +78 / -11
Approval: +19,244
Gold Stars: 253
Quoted from pontoonlew

I don't think I'd be watching the match if they were.

Looking forward to a brighter future now Fenty has gone.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 24 - 52
bluerose13x
August 13, 2017, 4:06pm
Lager Top Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.09
Rep Score: +6 / 0
Approval: +323
Are the ticket office staff being paid from 3-5pm ? To watch the match?

Why don't we go the Mighty Mariner way...instead of paying a person to perform as mascot each match, get a fan to pay to do it - Lets have a fan gain the full matchday experience in the ticket office by paying to work in the office 3-5pm reconciling match accounts/ticket sales/ till receipts/cash/tidying up so it doesn't look a complete main stand sh!tehouse and be there for the remote possibility that somebody wants something.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 25 - 52
toontown
August 13, 2017, 4:16pm
Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.56
Rep Score: +13 / 0
Approval: +6,159
Gold Stars: 69
Don't think there is any need for ticket office to be manned whilst the match is on. Pointless.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 26 - 52
Davec
August 13, 2017, 4:39pm
Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.17
Rep Score: +15 / -10
Approval: +1,441
Gold Stars: 42
Quoted from HertsGTFC

Or invest in an answering machine? Simple solutions appear to be beyond our commercial function still

Barralad won't comment now, he goes hiding when people criticise the club and they actually have a point.

In my opinion it's common knowledge that the club are so not organised when it comes to tickets and customer service. Phones ring out with no answer machine to pick them up, it's unprofessional, even small things like an untidy desk or office staff sat in the background tapping away on their mobile phones, dirty mugs left out in view of the public, office staff having their own personal conversations in front of customers. Little things like this really does not set a professional example.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 27 - 52
tarka
August 13, 2017, 4:50pm
Table Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.12
Rep Score: +8 / -2
Approval: +891
Gold Stars: 29
Quoted from Davec

Barralad won't comment now, he goes hiding when people criticise the club and they actually have a point.

In my opinion it's common knowledge that the club are so not organised when it comes to tickets and customer service. Phones ring out with no answer machine to pick them up, it's unprofessional, even small things like an untidy desk or office staff sat in the background tapping away on their mobile phones, dirty mugs left out in view of the public, office staff having their own personal conversations in front of customers. Little things like this really does not set a professional example.

He doesn't go hiding - he just can't be bothered to answer you. Yes, let's stop all hot drinks in the ticket office!
Logged Offline
Site Private Message
Reply: 28 - 52
Davec
August 13, 2017, 4:58pm
Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.17
Rep Score: +15 / -10
Approval: +1,441
Gold Stars: 42
Quoted from tarka

He doesn't go hiding - he just can't be bothered to answer you. Yes, let's stop all hot drinks in the ticket office!

I'm not saying stop all hot drinks, I'm simply saying when the mugs aren't being drank from don't have them on a tray in full view of customers. In my opinion it's basic etiquette.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 29 - 52
6 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › I tried to spend money.

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.