1 Pages 1 Recommend Thread
d3d4
August 10, 2017, 12:49pm
Beer Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.04
Rep Score: +4 / -2
Approval: +40
Hi Guys,

What a result from you guys on sat, check out our podcast looking back at all the games in League One and Two and also listen to our guest, a journalist from Chesterfield, tip your Dembele as a hot prospect

[url]http://d3d4football.com/podcast-2/[/url]

please listen and support

thanks
James
Logged Offline
Private Message
AussieMariner
August 10, 2017, 1:21pm
Table Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.34
Rep Score: +13 / -4
Approval: +2,072
Gold Stars: 31
For anyone short of time the comments on Town game start at 1:28:30 - last 6 mins of the podcast
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 1 - 3
d3d4
August 10, 2017, 1:35pm
Beer Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.04
Rep Score: +4 / -2
Approval: +40
Try to give all clubs a mention.  Hope you find it interesting, please help me improve the show by getting in touch, either in this thread or via email  with idea and suggestions.  Was a bit long this one but will hopefully fins a time that suits all.  Any thoughts?

I hope that we can bring this to you weekly through out the season if it proves popular enough.  So tired of the Premier League bias in football media, it get boring and if you support a club in League One and Two do you really care about a match between Crystal Palace and Watford!?

Hope you guys have a good season,
James
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 2 - 3
AussieMariner
August 10, 2017, 1:55pm
Table Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.34
Rep Score: +13 / -4
Approval: +2,072
Gold Stars: 31
It's a tough one. I found all the content interesting but really found myself wanting to hear about my team - especially after your teaser about Dembele. My pointer to the Town comment was not meant to be disrespectful, just trying to help anyone that's just got a few minutes on a work break/ bus journey etc.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 3 - 3
1 Pages 1 Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Grimsby Review in PODCAST

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.