7 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 All Recommend Thread
jaygy
August 19, 2017, 12:38pm
Fine Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.30
Rep Score: +7 / 0
Approval: +2,351
Gold Stars: 6
What a strange experience that game was last season. It started so brightly as my nephew was mascot for it and the town fans sounded brilliant from where I was stood behind the dugout but then the game kicked off and all optimism was lost with one of the most tactically inept performances I have seen from a town team. We couldn't keep hold of the ball, Omar was trying to play every position on the pitch but his own and we may as well have just put the ball in the net for their second goal. Then after the game the Mckeown farce happened on RH. Very strange day indeed
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 60 - 61
HertsGTFC
August 19, 2017, 12:50pm

Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 4.23
Rep Score: +29 / -8
Approval: +22,628
Gold Stars: 217
Quoted from jaygy
What a strange experience that game was last season. It started so brightly as my nephew was mascot for it and the town fans sounded brilliant from where I was stood behind the dugout but then the game kicked off and all optimism was lost with one of the most tactically inept performances I have seen from a town team. We couldn't keep hold of the ball, Omar was trying to play every position on the pitch but his own and we may as well have just put the ball in the net for their second goal. Then after the game the Mckeown farce happened on RH. Very strange day indeed

For me that was the day I'd pretty much made my mind up about Bignot, no organisation on and off the pitch.

Shopping in Asda in my Town shirt this morning and listening to the comments of a few locals I think they are expecting a repeat of last year, bloody hope not!

"Crombie you would have got to that if you weren't such a fat ba%$@rd" - George Kerr, inspiration from the dug out 70s style  
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 61 - 61
7 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Stevenage AWAY

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.