Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › iFollow First Match 2 minute survey for exiles
Users Browsing Forum
Googlebot and 275 Guests

iFollow First Match 2 minute survey for exiles

This thread currently has 1,193 views. Print
1 Pages 1 Recommend Thread
BeijingMariner
August 5, 2017, 11:55pm
Cocktail Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.43
Rep Score: +9 / -2
Approval: +1,677
Gold Stars: 40
After the first match using iFollow's match centre on the town site I was wondering if users might help me compile some simple data to send to the stream providers; I am sure they would want feedback but suspect they might be slow in asking for it. Just 10 simple questions about quality of stream in relation to the quality of your internet. There is also an option to add comments. I will send this to iFollow@efl.com after a few days. Have sent to Dale too to see if they want to give it a bit wider exposure.

[url]https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/YKKKV5S[/url]
Logged Offline
Site Private Message
stuart brace was king
August 6, 2017, 1:31am
Lager Top Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.06
Rep Score: +3 / -1
Approval: +145
Hi BM
Completed and you'll see full details of my thoughts online; thanks for setting up the feedback loop.

Bit like the MM; good start let's hope it continues and improves!

UTM
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 1 - 7
TonySmith
August 6, 2017, 2:22am

Snakebite drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.08
Rep Score: +4 / -1
Approval: +964
Gold Stars: 11
Survey taken here in Atlanta, Georgia. It worked very well for me.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 2 - 7
BeijingMariner
August 6, 2017, 3:46am
Cocktail Drinker
Cheers lads, much appreciated. I read all the comments so far, really good quality, sure they will appreciate it at efl.com. I think Dale is going to put a link on the official site too. Glad it is working out for you. mine dropped several times here in Beijing, which might not surprise some people but generally if there is a problem with streaming it is speed, not dropouts. I use a vpn and watch streamed TV without as many issues as I had last night but hey ho, was much better than not seeing it at all. weird without commentary though.
Logged Offline
Site Private Message
Reply: 3 - 7
WOZOFGRIMSBY
August 6, 2017, 1:29pm

Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.74
Rep Score: +66 / -22
Approval: +8,798
Gold Stars: 178
Pardon my ignorance on this, is there a channel where you can pay to stream town games??

Rose is on fire

And your scotch eggs are fu(king vile
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 4 - 7
ginnywings
August 6, 2017, 1:44pm

Recovering Alcoholic
Posts Per Day: 5.04
Rep Score: +88 / -32
Approval: +56,098
Gold Stars: 548
Quoted from WOZOFGRIMSBY
Pardon my ignorance on this, is there a channel where you can pay to stream town games??

Yes, if you live abroad, or give the impression that you live abroad at least.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 5 - 7
BeijingMariner
August 6, 2017, 3:14pm
Cocktail Drinker
Quoted from WOZOFGRIMSBY

not sure if you are aware Woz but Mariners Player has changed to iFollow (name, style, presentation format change but essentially the same thing with more bells and whistles) with a hefty increase in subscription charge but access to coverage of all games live streamed (as long as not televised) go look here [url]https://www.grimsby-townfc.co.uk/ifollow/[/url]
Logged Offline
Site Private Message
Reply: 6 - 7
bradzmilne
August 6, 2017, 3:55pm
Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.69
Rep Score: +40 / -7
Approval: +1,385
Gold Stars: 29
I saw that a local pub was advertising that they was showing the game yesterday...

Sleep well Icey, Matty and Richard. Keep each other company up there xx

4 Relegations in 18 Years - John Fenty’s legacy.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 7 - 7
1 Pages 1 Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › iFollow First Match 2 minute survey for exiles

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.