Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Gunning Signs....
Users Browsing Forum
No Members and 253 Guests

Gunning Signs....

This thread currently has 5,377 views. Print
4 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 All Recommend Thread
July 29, 2017, 7:03am
Guest User
Quoted from forza ivano
Have to say I saw him at Cheltenham.an absolute liability and a disaster waiting to happen. He's obviously got the technical ability, but up top, he's shot

I'm not at all sure that he has technical ability if I'm honest.
Reply: 30 - 33
chaos33
July 29, 2017, 9:04am
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.58
Rep Score: +66 / -33
Approval: +17,928
Gold Stars: 357
He did well in Scotland, but in my opinion he really showed himself to be well short of L2 standard, both technically and mentally. I'm glad he'll be playing for a rival team.

"You should do what you love while you can"
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 31 - 33
GollyGTFC
July 29, 2017, 9:34am

Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.68
Rep Score: +19 / -11
Approval: +5,977
Gold Stars: 356
Quoted from chaos33
He did well in Scotland...

Why did he end up dropping out of the Scottish Premiership & joining Greenock Morton then? I would hate to see where he ended up if he did badly.
Logged Offline
Private Message Skype
Reply: 32 - 33
chaos33
July 29, 2017, 10:57am
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.58
Rep Score: +66 / -33
Approval: +17,928
Gold Stars: 357
Ok smart @rse - he was both rated and liked at Dundee Utd and Morton - neither of which applied to his time here in L2. The point was more that I personally don't think he's league 2 standard.

"You should do what you love while you can"
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 33 - 33
4 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Gunning Signs....

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.