Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Club bar Clee Chronicle from interviewing Slade
Users Browsing Forum
AdSense, Googlebot and 333 Guests

Club bar Clee Chronicle from interviewing Slade

This thread currently has 15,836 views. Print
13 Pages Prev ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 Next All Recommend Thread
promotion plaice
July 29, 2017, 12:30pm

Posts Per Day: 3.84
Rep Score: +20 / -13
Approval: +16,953
Gold Stars: 188
Quoted from Garth

What was the f----kin  question?

Starts at 12:53 minutes........

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lgaoz9lJnOA

When Leeds trainer Les Cocker was once told Norman Hunter had broken a leg, he asked: “Whose is it?”
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 110 - 121
Exiled Meggies
July 29, 2017, 4:09pm
Coke Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.00
Approval: +5
Quoted from golfer

Think I saw one cut into 6 inch squares and hanging on a piece of string in the St Peters Ave. toilet-good read for 20p to get in

You paid 20 pence for a carp. I'd have gone to Steels, had the works. Got up and then done a decent carp for nought
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 111 - 121
Rob_in_Grimsby
July 29, 2017, 5:19pm
Table Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.14
Rep Score: +8 / -3
Approval: +686
Gold Stars: 8
Quoted from Exiled Meggies

You paid 20 pence for a carp. I'd have gone to Steels, had the works. Got up and then done a decent carp for nought

all sounds a bit fishy to me
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 112 - 121
Squarkus
July 29, 2017, 8:01pm

Lager Top Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.06
Rep Score: +4 / -8
Approval: -295
Quoted from realist
Come off it. The club is run by amatuers in a very poor manner. Previous boards treated it as a little boys club as well. The club (fenty) deserve every bit if critism they receive

Why do they deserve critism my mush, you being so professional would run it better( I don't think ) helmet
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 113 - 121
Freemoash88
July 29, 2017, 9:19pm

Fine Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.20
Rep Score: +7 / -2
Approval: +893
Gold Stars: 2
It's not just that tho even the way customer service is dealt with within the club i.e ticket office and club shop at times. The amount of times I've personally had dealings with them and many others on there attitudes etc.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 114 - 121
realist
July 29, 2017, 9:24pm
Table Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.15
Rep Score: +5 / -18
Approval: -2,680
Gold Stars: 41
Quoted from Squarkus

Why do they deserve critism my mush, you being so professional would run it better( I don't think ) helmet

I could reply that my business always made a profit, i chose managers wisely so they stayed in their jobs for over 20 years, i valued my advertising, and customer satisfaction was paramount. I also managed to fund expansion without an enabling development.. But you are not worth the effort you fenty?.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 115 - 121
HertsGTFC
July 29, 2017, 9:57pm

Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 4.23
Rep Score: +29 / -8
Approval: +22,628
Gold Stars: 217
This is the funniest thread I have seen in ages, this is a very significant issue almost as significant as a riot in Trumpton.

"Crombie you would have got to that if you weren't such a fat ba%$@rd" - George Kerr, inspiration from the dug out 70s style  
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 116 - 121
MuddyWaters
July 29, 2017, 10:10pm
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.60
Rep Score: +48 / -24
Approval: +31,880
Gold Stars: 230
Quoted from HertsGTFC
This is the funniest thread I have seen in ages, this is a very significant issue almost as significant as a riot in Trumpton.

If we get more injuries then Barney Mcgrew might be playing in midfield at Chesterfield. If not, we might need Cuthbert, Dibble or Grubb on loan?
Private Message
Reply: 117 - 121
HertsGTFC
July 29, 2017, 10:44pm

Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 4.23
Rep Score: +29 / -8
Approval: +22,628
Gold Stars: 217
Quoted from MuddyWaters

If we get more injuries then Barney Mcgrew might be playing in midfield at Chesterfield. If not, we might need Cuthbert, Dibble or Grubb on loan?

Yeah we are looking a bit short, we'll definitely need everyone fit for the Camberwick Green game and the cup tie at Chigly.  

"Crombie you would have got to that if you weren't such a fat ba%$@rd" - George Kerr, inspiration from the dug out 70s style  
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 118 - 121
Squarkus
July 30, 2017, 5:11pm

Lager Top Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.06
Rep Score: +4 / -8
Approval: -295
Quoted from realist

I could reply that my business always made a profit, i chose managers wisely so they stayed in their jobs for over 20 years, i valued my advertising, and customer satisfaction was paramount. I also managed to fund expansion without an enabling development.. But you are not worth the effort you fenty?.

If you understand buisneses like you say you do, being in profit and managers over 20 years, do you have customers that pay and some that don't, because if I was a paying customer and found out other customers where not paying, I would go up one wall and come down the other, I also bet your managers where on the same pay grade, so the telegraph and Humberside contribute and the chronicle free, yeh get you head out of your bottom,
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 119 - 121
13 Pages Prev ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 Next All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Club bar Clee Chronicle from interviewing Slade

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.