Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Could it be three.....
Users Browsing Forum
No Members and 269 Guests

Could it be three.....

This thread currently has 3,608 views. Print
2 Pages Prev 1 2 All Recommend Thread
Mendonca1995
July 26, 2017, 6:30pm
Super Clive mendonca how much would he cost now
Table Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.21
Rep Score: +6 / -1
Approval: +903
Gold Stars: 15
Jones and dembele were playing out of position last night and to be quite honest it showed jones needs to be further upfield he was wasted were he was playing and dembele is a winger with rapid pace and skills and he was more centre mid as all I could hear was wilko telling him to drop back In most of the time, slade is trying different things with it being pre-season and quite rightly and although I don't usually single players out I just wasn't impressed with berrett in there and vernon never had a kick second half yussuff has looked lively and stronger and has been scoring most games I've seen him this pre-season so that's a plus but I don't think we as fans really know what the striker situation is or goin to be for the first game of the season and I would think they are still on the lookout as the rumoured number 9 shirt is still available,all in all I think what most fans have seen they have been happy with the main thing is we are playing some decent football going forward with pace and it's good to see that, looking forward to seeing bogle Saturday but then the real stuff starts the week after UTM COME ON TOWN

ALL TOWN AREN'T WE ⚫️⚪️
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 10 - 12
Fat Cobra
July 26, 2017, 6:43pm
Table Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.14
Rep Score: +9 / -28
Approval: -1,479
Quoted from Mendonca1995
Jones and dembele were playing out of position last night and to be quite honest it showed jones needs to be further upfield he was wasted were he was playing and dembele is a winger with rapid pace and skills and he was more centre mid as all I could hear was wilko telling him to drop back In most of the time, slade is trying different things with it being pre-season and quite rightly and although I don't usually single players out I just wasn't impressed with berrett in there and vernon never had a kick second half yussuff has looked lively and stronger and has been scoring most games I've seen him this pre-season so that's a plus but I don't think we as fans really know what the striker situation is or goin to be for the first game of the season and I would think they are still on the lookout as the rumoured number 9 shirt is still available,all in all I think what most fans have seen they have been happy with the main thing is we are playing some decent football going forward with pace and it's good to see that, looking forward to seeing bogle Saturday but then the real stuff starts the week after UTM COME ON TOWN

Rumour has it the number 9 shirt is the number 6 shirt upside down
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 11 - 12
Mariner Timsky
July 26, 2017, 7:34pm

Cocktail Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.42
Rep Score: +5 / 0
Approval: +1,533
Gold Stars: 4
So with the new lad signing what will be our starting defence for Aug 5th??

Stand Up For The Mariners!!!!!
Stand Up For The Mariners!!!!!
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 12 - 12
2 Pages Prev 1 2 All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Could it be three.....

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.