Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Trialists tonight
Users Browsing Forum
No Members and 157 Guests

Trialists tonight

This thread currently has 6,146 views. Print
3 Pages 1 2 3 Next All Recommend Thread
July 25, 2017, 11:10am
Guest User
According to GTFC Twitter, Jamil Roberts and Karleigh Osborne will play tonight.  The tweet said 3 trialists would play, but did not name the third.
Stew0_0
July 25, 2017, 11:16am
Brandy Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.45
Rep Score: +20 / -4
Approval: +1,207
Gold Stars: 35
Jordan Mustoe. He also trialed in Devon
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 1 - 29
Hagrid
July 25, 2017, 11:19am

Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.80
Rep Score: +49 / -21
Approval: +20,357
Gold Stars: 527
no mention of Kamil, i assume that would mean he wont be signing?
Logged Online
Private Message
Reply: 2 - 29
Swansea_Mariner
July 25, 2017, 11:25am
Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.61
Rep Score: +22 / -3
Approval: +6,431
Gold Stars: 63
Quoted from Hagrid
no mention of Kamil, i assume that would mean he wont be signing?

I could have sworn he was in those Devon pics but he never played in those games. Did we leave him in the Services or something?
Logged Online
Private Message
Reply: 3 - 29
BPMariner
July 25, 2017, 12:05pm
Lager Top Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.05
Rep Score: +8 / -3
Approval: -61
Gold Stars: 6
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 4 - 29
jonnyboy82
July 25, 2017, 12:35pm
Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.28
Rep Score: +71 / -36
Approval: +5,688
Gold Stars: 95
Not trialist related but I see Sean McAllister is injured again, lad has bad luck but in all seriousness how much more can he or the club take before it's just not working out ?

He has another year were he will probably be paid for nowt .

GTFC
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 5 - 29
ginnywings
July 25, 2017, 1:09pm

Recovering Alcoholic
Posts Per Day: 5.04
Rep Score: +88 / -32
Approval: +56,097
Gold Stars: 548
Quoted from jonnyboy82
Not trialist related but I see Sean McAllister is injured again, lad has bad luck but in all seriousness how much more can he or the club take before it's just not working out ?

He has another year were he will probably be paid for nowt .

He has a 2 year contract and is injured, which is part and parcel of football.

"Sorry Sean, but we are sacking you and not honouring the contract because you are injured and it's not working out. We just can't take any more"

Not a lot we can do about it is there?
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 6 - 29
jonnyboy82
July 25, 2017, 1:31pm
Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.28
Rep Score: +71 / -36
Approval: +5,688
Gold Stars: 95
Ginny I didnt  say sack him , I said when does there become a point where he and to an extent us realise what we are or are not doing is just not working out for both parties .

You see players at clubs were it just hasn't worked because of injury and they reach an agreement to part ways.

GTFC
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 7 - 29
July 25, 2017, 1:59pm
Guest User
Quoted from jonnyboy82
Ginny I didnt  say sack him , I said when does there become a point where he and to an extent us realise what we are or are not doing is just not working out for both parties .

You see players at clubs were it just hasn't worked because of injury and they reach an agreement to part ways.

As in pay him off? I doubt he would accept any less than his contract value as I don't see him getting fixed up with a club in the near future. Frustrating for both parties.
Reply: 8 - 29
TheRonRaffertyFanClub
July 25, 2017, 3:57pm
Special Brew Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.35
Rep Score: +43 / -11
Approval: +8,658
Gold Stars: 23
Quoted from jonnyboy82

Usually when the insurance runs out.

“If all mankind minus one, were of one opinion, and only one person were of the contrary opinion, mankind would be no more justified in silencing that one person, than he, if he had the power, would be justified in silencing mankind.”
― John Stuart Mill, On Liberty."
Private Message
Reply: 9 - 29
3 Pages 1 2 3 Next All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Trialists tonight

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.