promotion plaice
July 25, 2017, 5:28pm

Posts Per Day: 3.85
Rep Score: +20 / -13
Approval: +16,993
Gold Stars: 193
Quoted from AdamHaddock
Drivers who don't indicate

Agreed and also the ones that are on their phone.

When Leeds trainer Les Cocker was once told Norman Hunter had broken a leg, he asked: “Whose is it?”
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 33 - 38
KingstonMariner
July 25, 2017, 8:05pm
Meths Drinker
Posts Per Day: 6.08
Rep Score: +42 / -11
Approval: +23,440
Gold Stars: 218
I'd third 'drivers who don't indicate'.

If it's not that it's drivers who don't close up to the car in front when stopped at junctions leading to queues back to previous junctions and blocking them too. Middle lane hoggers. illegitimates who try to intimidate you when you're not hogging the middle lane. People who think you should get out of the way because they're in flash cars. Erratic drivers (usually young men). People (usually young men) in cars who have the bass on so loud you can feel your chest thump. Drivers in front of you (usually women or old men) who are hesitant or take too long in the run up to traffic lights then speed up at the last second leaving you stuck at a red light. Drivers who turning left or right onto a main road who stick in the middle meaning you can't slip in alongside and turn the opposite way to them while they dither.  People who cut the corner at junctions nearly smashing into you (mainly drivers in Grimsby and Cleethorpes). People who park inconsiderately blocking the way or your drive. People who make their drive wider thus removing space on the road to park in.

Through the door there came familiar laughter,
I saw your face and heard you call my name.
Oh my friend we're older but no wiser,
For in our hearts the dreams are still the same.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 34 - 38
GYinScuntland
July 25, 2017, 8:10pm

Brandy Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.49
Rep Score: +21 / -6
Approval: +3,238
Gold Stars: 97
Quoted from KingstonMariner
I'd third 'drivers who don't indicate'.

If it's not that it's drivers who don't close up to the car in front when stopped at junctions leading to queues back to previous junctions and blocking them too. Middle lane hoggers. illegitimates who try to intimidate you when you're not hogging the middle lane. People who think you should get out of the way because they're in flash cars. Erratic drivers (usually young men). People (usually young men) in cars who have the bass on so loud you can feel your chest thump. Drivers in front of you (usually women or old men) who are hesitant or take too long in the run up to traffic lights then speed up at the last second leaving you stuck at a red light. Drivers who turning left or right onto a main road who stick in the middle meaning you can't slip in alongside and turn the opposite way to them while they dither.  People who cut the corner at junctions nearly smashing into you (mainly drivers in Grimsby and Cleethorpes). People who park inconsiderately blocking the way or your drive. People who make their drive wider thus removing space on the road to park in.

twits who dislike everyone  
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 35 - 38
KingstonMariner
July 25, 2017, 8:16pm
Meths Drinker
Quoted from GYinScuntland

twits who dislike everyone  

Yeah, I flipping hate them too.  

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 36 - 38
bluerose13x
July 25, 2017, 8:52pm
Lager Top Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.09
Rep Score: +6 / 0
Approval: +323
People who don't indicate. People who indicate incorrectly.
People who pull up right up to you within inches when your stood waiting at red traffic lights. People who, when they've pulled up within an inch of you at a red traffic light and I pull forward a couple of inches to give space between us, decide to pull forward as well so there's only an inch between us again
People behind me when waiting at traffic lights leave it until the last second to even begin slow down leaving me think there plowing into the back of me.
Women driving beige Beatle convertables, worst drivers ever.
Drivers who don't accelerate along motorway sliproads, often with me stuck behind them, and hit trying to join the motorway at 40mph with traffic approaching behind you/alongside you at 70-80 mph.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 37 - 38
KingstonMariner
July 26, 2017, 12:45am
Meths Drinker
Quoted from bluerose13x
People who don't indicate. People who indicate incorrectly.
People who pull up right up to you within inches when your stood waiting at red traffic lights. People who, when they've pulled up within an inch of you at a red traffic light and I pull forward a couple of inches to give space between us, decide to pull forward as well so there's only an inch between us again
People behind me when waiting at traffic lights leave it until the last second to even begin slow down leaving me think there plowing into the back of me.
Women driving beige Beatle convertables, worst drivers ever.
Drivers who don't accelerate along motorway sliproads, often with me stuck behind them, and hit trying to join the motorway at 40mph with traffic approaching behind you/alongside you at 70-80 mph.

That'll be me. Sorry  . But if we all concertina out we'll be backing up across all the junctions further back. Only thinking of the wider traffic issues.

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 38 - 38
4 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive twit of the Week

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.