1 Pages 1 Recommend Thread
Jarmo.Is.God
July 21, 2017, 7:59pm

Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.99
Rep Score: +22 / -13
Approval: +6,051
Gold Stars: 86
Notts Forest have signed a striker today, which I guess means Walker will be allowed to go out on loan next week..

Heard Graham Rodger was at their game on Wednesday so hopefully we manage to get him!
Logged Offline
Private Message
July 22, 2017, 9:56pm
Guest User
He scored today for Forest in their 4-0 win at Mansfield.
Doubt he will be coming to Town.
Reply: 1 - 7
Davec
July 23, 2017, 7:33am
Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.18
Rep Score: +15 / -10
Approval: +1,440
Gold Stars: 42
Mark Warburton has seemingly indicated that Walker will be given a chance in the first team rather than going out on loan atm.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 2 - 7
golfer
July 23, 2017, 7:39am
Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.31
Rep Score: +34 / -18
Approval: +3,358
Gold Stars: 111
Even these young players are way above our pay structure-the only way we could afford him now is if Forest went some way to paying his wages so that he could gain experience-there would obviously be a clause that he would be guaranteed playing time. Good hit if we could get him though. Jack Lester certainly did a good job with him.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 3 - 7
July 25, 2017, 8:59pm
Guest User
Tyler Walker is ripping Lincoln City to shreds tonight at Sincil Bank in a Forest Under 23 team.
Reply: 4 - 7
Theimperialcoroner
July 25, 2017, 9:21pm

Posts Per Day: 1.05
Rep Score: +47 / -3
Approval: +5,049
Gold Stars: 92
I'm on the line for Forest U23s on Friday Vs Grantham. Will report back on how easy it was for me to keep up with play and also how decent he is.

Batch, Crombie, Moore K, Wiggington, Cumming, Waters, Bonnyman, Ford, Emson, Drinkell, Whymark. Love you all, You are the reason I'm on here. You've had help from Todd, Handyside, Futcher P, Groves, Mendonca, Macca etc etc etc. Up The Mariners!!!!!!!!!
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 5 - 7
Mighty_Mariner
July 25, 2017, 9:32pm
Pontoonite
Posts Per Day: 0.84
Rep Score: +42 / -9
Approval: +2,238
Gold Stars: 10
Quoted from Theimperialcoroner
I'm on the line for Forest U23s on Friday Vs Grantham. Will report back on how easy it was for me to keep up with play and also how decent he is.

All the best mate - hope it goes well!

"They shall grow not old, as we that are left grow old, Age shall not weary them, nor the years condemn, At the going down of the sun, and in the morning, We WILL remember them"
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 6 - 7
Hagrid
July 25, 2017, 9:47pm

Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.79
Rep Score: +49 / -21
Approval: +19,933
Gold Stars: 505
Scored 2 tonight. Would have been a great signing im sure, but dont see it
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 7 - 7
1 Pages 1 Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Tyler walker

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.