mariner91
August 1, 2017, 9:36pm
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.64
Rep Score: +78 / -11
Approval: +19,249
Gold Stars: 253
Quoted from towncryer
Yeah sorry about the mis-communication think some on our site were getting a bit excited. All tickets sold now .......I think (2000).
Interestingly enough didn't you play your first away game (2nd game of season) away at Wycombe last season your first away game back in the league. Think the crowd was just over 3000 so unless you outnumbered the home fans you won't have took half the number we are down there. Granted little bit further for you to travel than us but thought you would of made a bigger effort to get more down there considering how you keep going on about how big your away support is.

Yeah it's like that time we took less than 500 to Sincil Bank on a bank holiday #Bandwagon

Looking forward to a brighter future now Fenty has gone.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 90 - 108
ginnywings
August 1, 2017, 9:38pm

Recovering Alcoholic
Posts Per Day: 5.05
Rep Score: +88 / -32
Approval: +55,972
Gold Stars: 537
Still yawning.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 91 - 108
LH
August 1, 2017, 9:41pm

Posts Per Day: 1.92
Rep Score: +30 / -13
Approval: +18,389
Gold Stars: 169
There's websites that can cater for any sordid fantasy you can imagine and this weirdo chooses to come on here and try and get a reaction out of us. I don't get it?
Private Message
Reply: 92 - 108
Grim up north
August 1, 2017, 9:54pm
Table Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.13
Rep Score: +10 / -2
Approval: +688
Gold Stars: 1
When both clubs were mid table non league shite we sold out every time with them struggling to fill a skateboard at times ......enjoy the moment ....normal service will soon be resumed.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 93 - 108
HertsGTFC
August 1, 2017, 10:18pm

Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 4.23
Rep Score: +29 / -8
Approval: +22,630
Gold Stars: 217
Quoted from towncryer
Yeah sorry about the mis-communication think some on our site were getting a bit excited. All tickets sold now .......I think (2000).
Interestingly enough didn't you play your first away game (2nd game of season) away at Wycombe last season your first away game back in the league. Think the crowd was just over 3000 so unless you outnumbered the home fans you won't have took half the number we are down there. Granted little bit further for you to travel than us but thought you would of made a bigger effort to get more down there considering how you keep going on about how big your away support is.

How many bandwagon's have you layed on for this one? ...........sorry I meant buses but I guess you lot don't know the difference at the moment​

"Crombie you would have got to that if you weren't such a fat ba%$@rd" - George Kerr, inspiration from the dug out 70s style  
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 94 - 108
immariner
August 1, 2017, 11:08pm
Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.67
Rep Score: +20 / -4
Approval: +3,387
Gold Stars: 59
Doesn't sound like we've sold all that many of the extra allocation of tickets. I don't want to be rattling around that side stand all on my tod! Hope there's a last media push from Town and we get near the 2500 mark. We'd have sold out with that elusive number 9 in place I'm sure, still a great turnout.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 95 - 108
Mariner Timsky
August 1, 2017, 11:24pm

Cocktail Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.43
Rep Score: +5 / 0
Approval: +1,535
Gold Stars: 4
I'm assuming 500 went on general sale this morning , , , does anyone know how many of them sold??

I got tickets and will be on my way from Northampton

Stand Up For The Mariners!!!!!
Stand Up For The Mariners!!!!!
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 96 - 108
Cloudy
August 2, 2017, 8:03am
Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.15
Rep Score: +17 / -8
Approval: +6,431
Quoted from immariner
Doesn't sound like we've sold all that many of the extra allocation of tickets. I don't want to be rattling around that side stand all on my tod! Hope there's a last media push from Town and we get near the 2500 mark. We'd have sold out with that elusive number 9 in place I'm sure, still a great turnout.

Can't believe anyone is upset/annoyed that a Tier 4 side has only sold around 2000 tickets for an away fixture
Private Message
Reply: 97 - 108
golfer
August 2, 2017, 8:41am
Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.31
Rep Score: +34 / -18
Approval: +3,373
Gold Stars: 111
Quoted from LH
There's websites that can cater for any sordid fantasy you can imagine and this weirdo chooses to come on here and try and get a reaction out of us. I don't get it?

Name a few Please  
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 98 - 108
KingstonMariner
August 2, 2017, 9:37am
Meths Drinker
Posts Per Day: 6.12
Rep Score: +42 / -11
Approval: +23,440
Gold Stars: 218
Quoted from towncryer

Fuuuucking hell you're getting desperate researching our away attendances aren't you?! Either that or you have that well-documented Lincoln illness, Grimsbyitis, and already know all facts and figures about Lincolnshire's premier football club.

Through the door there came familiar laughter,
I saw your face and heard you call my name.
Oh my friend we're older but no wiser,
For in our hearts the dreams are still the same.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 99 - 108
11 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 Next All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Chesterfield Tickets

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.