Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Fishy Forum Fishy Boards The New Fishy › 2100 season tickets sold Moderators: Moderator
Users Browsing Forum

2100 season tickets sold  This thread currently has 9,413 views. Print
7 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next All Recommend Thread
Nelly GTFC
July 17, 2017, 8:39pm Report to Moderator

Champagne Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.39
Rep Score: +20 / -5
Approval: +1,406
Quoted from Cloudy
I did so. Got confirmation email. Went into the tkt office to collect a week or so later. Convenient and simple imo
Quoted from Grimal
Yes , I ordered mine online, they send a confirmation Email of receiving your order and a couple of days later another Email stating the order is complete and ready to collect.
Cheers guys, appreciate the info.

All info, links on football clubs inc Grimsby Town >> http://www.fanbase-links.co.uk/
Grimsby Town Statistics - Performance / Top Scorers / Assists / Discipline >> http://www.espnfc.co.uk/club/grimsby-town/386/statistics/performance
Grimsby Town - Player Contracts >> http://codalmighty.com/site/ca.php?article=4202
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 50 - 60
towncryer
July 17, 2017, 8:43pm Report to Moderator
Coke Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.42
Approval: +-53
Do the club not do a deal on season tickets where payment can be spread over a certain amount of months. I know we do that through a finance company.
Just helps with not having to fork out £300 or whatever it is all at once.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 51 - 60
Cloudy
July 17, 2017, 9:08pm Report to Moderator
Fine Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 3.10
Rep Score: +10 / -3
Approval: +1,932
Quoted from Grimal

Yes , I ordered mine online, they send a confirmation Email of receiving your order and a couple of days later another Email stating the order is complete and ready to collect.

Don't think I got a 2nd email but I checked my account to see they had debited the money and went in a few days later
Private Message
Reply: 52 - 60
lukeo
July 17, 2017, 9:13pm Report to Moderator
Season Ticket Holder
Posts Per Day: 2.14
Rep Score: +27 / -15
Approval: +775
2,750.. To me a but if a surprise genuinely expected slightly less just because of what I feel a slightly negative attitude on here. Obviously not living in the area this site is all I can go by. I'm personally looking forward to the season ahead. If I had a choice I'd choose Slade and his team over Hurst or Bignot 100%. So for me I'm very much looking forward to the future of this club, short term or long we will have to wait and see.
Utm
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 53 - 60
promotion plaice
July 17, 2017, 9:27pm Report to Moderator

Season Ticket Holder Upper Young's
Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.34
Rep Score: +8 / -5
Approval: +3,156
Quoted from lukeo
2,750.. To me a but if a surprise genuinely expected slightly less just because of what I feel a slightly negative attitude on here. Obviously not living in the area this site is all I can go by. I'm personally looking forward to the season ahead. If I had a choice I'd choose Slade and his team over Hurst or Bignot 100%. So for me I'm very much looking forward to the future of this club, short term or long we will have to wait and see.
Utm

Same here, Hurst would've at least kept us up, Bignot I'm not sure.

In my opinion we are in safe hands with RS and PW, shame we didn't reappoint RS in the past but that's history now.

Also looking forward to this season.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 54 - 60
Marinerz93
July 17, 2017, 10:20pm Report to Moderator

Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 3.80
Rep Score: +84 / -8
Approval: +2,962
Lincoln could go all the way to the Championship like we did and also the Scunts. The back side of that is can they absorb the sort of losses and stay debt free when it goes wrong, personally I think they would go pop.

Supporting the Mighty Mariners for over 30 years, home town club is were the heart and soul is and it's great to be a part of it.

Jesus’ disciple Peter, picked up a fish to get the tribute money from it, Jesus left his thumb print on the fish, bless'ed is the Haddock.
Private Message
Reply: 55 - 60
moosey_club
July 20, 2017, 7:12pm Report to Moderator
Special Brew Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.82
Rep Score: +58 / -14
Approval: +5,770
i see the club are reporting to have achieved sales "well in excess of the number of tickets it aimed to sell for the season" now we are at the 2750 mark.....

honestly....well in excess !! ....just how much ambition/motivation/get up and go  does the club have i wonder ?  If we are already well in excess of the target by reaching  a figure 200 lower than we achieved last year, just how low was the original hope/target/aim ?

Next season just set the figure at 100 and that way the club can anounce it has "smashed" targets in the first day FFS.

2016/17  WLLLWDWLWWLDWLDDWDLLLWDWWLWLDLDWLWLWLDDLWWLWLD
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 56 - 60
grimsby pete
July 20, 2017, 7:52pm Report to Moderator

Exile
Posts Per Day: 11.43
Rep Score: +111 / -22
Approval: +8,083
Quoted from lukeo
Utm

5,000 average gate and about 200 post on here,

So do not take any notice on what posters say.

Black and White forever       62 years following the town.   Proud to be a codhead.    
                                30 years living in suffolk but always a mariner .    

Private Message
Reply: 57 - 60
mariner83
July 20, 2017, 8:18pm Report to Moderator

Cocktail Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.75
Rep Score: +23 / -2
Approval: +902
Quoted from towncryer
Do the club not do a deal on season tickets where payment can be spread over a certain amount of months. I know we do that through a finance company.
Just helps with not having to fork out £300 or whatever it is all at once.

Easy Payment Method

Pay for your season ticket over 10 months through Zebra Finance. Email fran@gtfc.co.uk if you require a season ticket pack with a Zebra Finance leaflet included.

https://www.grimsby-townfc.co.uk/news/2017/june/lift-off/
Logged Offline
Site Private Message
Reply: 58 - 60
The Yard Dog
July 20, 2017, 10:29pm Report to Moderator
Table Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.39
Rep Score: +11 / -1
Approval: +683
Quoted from mariner83

Easy Payment Method

Pay for your season ticket over 10 months through Zebra Finance. Email fran@gtfc.co.uk if you require a season ticket pack with a Zebra Finance leaflet included.

https://www.grimsby-townfc.co.uk/news/2017/june/lift-off/

You are in safe hands with Zebra finance, watch out for the loan sharks.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 59 - 60
7 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards The New Fishy › 2100 season tickets sold

Thread Rating
There is currently no rating for this thread

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.