3 Pages Prev 1 2 3 All Recommend Thread
Kristine
July 6, 2017, 10:25pm
Mariners Trust
Posts Per Day: 0.14
Rep Score: +7 / 0
Approval: +1,192
Gold Stars: 41
I just wonder where he will find the time to be both scout and the lead role within GTSET.  Have to say though I've worked closely with Grez over the last few weeks and the guys has so much positive enthusiasm for this club and I hope that he does well.

Quoted from 120790

Grez is a personal friend of mine, with whom I have spent time with on FA courses as well as on scouting trips.

Believe me, he is highly experienced, extremely knowledgable, and has a qualifications list as long as your arm.

Over the years he has been called upon to scout at many levels by quite a few clubs, preparing reports for the likes of Ronnie Moore, Mark Robins, Nigel Adkins and Nigel Clough.

He will make an excellent job of weighing our future opposition up tactically as well as monitoring individuals when asked to. He understands and assesses the game and individuals extremely well.

I cannot think of anyone better for this job in the area. Well done Grez

UTM
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 20 - 21
July 8, 2017, 9:30am
Guest User
Just in time for preason, he needs it.
Reply: 21 - 21
3 Pages Prev 1 2 3 All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Graham Rogers

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.