Exile
Posts Per Day: 9.81
Rep Score: +126 / -28
Approval: +17,781
Gold Stars: 222
Quoted from chaos33

Juninho.

Thanks that's the one.

Over 36 years living in Suffolk but always a mariner.
                             68 Years following the Town

Life member of Trust

First game   April 1955

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 30 - 37
Mighty_Mariner
June 27, 2017, 9:53pm
Pontoonite
Posts Per Day: 0.84
Rep Score: +42 / -9
Approval: +2,237
Gold Stars: 10
Quoted from chaos33

Juninho.

What a player!!!

"They shall grow not old, as we that are left grow old, Age shall not weary them, nor the years condemn, At the going down of the sun, and in the morning, We WILL remember them"
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 31 - 37
Stew0_0
June 27, 2017, 10:06pm
Brandy Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.45
Rep Score: +20 / -4
Approval: +1,207
Gold Stars: 35
Anyone expecting Maynard to sign will be disappointed i think. He's been previously in the championship arguably on 15-20k a week, accepting probably less than that at mk dons. But we couldnt afford the wages for Adam Chickson who went to bradford so extremely doubt we'd be in for Maynard. Id also expect maynard to stay in league one or higher.

Walker would be a good shout on a season loan though
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 32 - 37
Mighty_Mariner
June 27, 2017, 10:12pm
Pontoonite
Posts Per Day: 0.84
Rep Score: +42 / -9
Approval: +2,237
Gold Stars: 10
Quoted from Stew0_0
Anyone expecting Maynard to sign will be disappointed i think. He's been previously in the championship arguably on 15-20k a week, accepting probably less than that at mk dons. But we couldnt afford the wages for Adam Chickson who went to bradford so extremely doubt we'd be in for Maynard. Id also expect maynard to stay in league one or higher.

Walker would be a good shout on a season loan though

Think yhe level of football played a much bigger part in the Chicksen deal that money!

As much as I adore Town - choosing us or Bradford is no contest.

"They shall grow not old, as we that are left grow old, Age shall not weary them, nor the years condemn, At the going down of the sun, and in the morning, We WILL remember them"
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 33 - 37
Theimperialcoroner
June 27, 2017, 10:42pm

Posts Per Day: 1.05
Rep Score: +47 / -4
Approval: +5,141
Gold Stars: 102
Who was the flipping idiot that ruined ABiii? Didn't realise how far Grimsby was from Reading and developed a bad back from all the driving. I've managed to eradicate the lazy gets name from my memory.

Batch, Crombie, Moore K, Wiggington, Cumming, Waters, Bonnyman, Ford, Emson, Drinkell, Whymark. Love you all, You are the reason I'm on here. You've had help from Todd, Handyside, Futcher P, Groves, Mendonca, Macca etc etc etc. Up The Mariners!!!!!!!!!
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 34 - 37
Theimperialcoroner
June 27, 2017, 10:44pm

Posts Per Day: 1.05
Rep Score: +47 / -4
Approval: +5,141
Gold Stars: 102
Quoted from Theimperialcoroner
Who was the flipping idiot that ruined ABiii? Didn't realise how far Grimsby was from Reading and developed a bad back from all the driving. I've managed to eradicate the lazy gets name from my memory.

Oh god I've just got it...Martin flipping Butler. The man who (slightly) tarnished the reputation of the best town manager in my watching days.

Batch, Crombie, Moore K, Wiggington, Cumming, Waters, Bonnyman, Ford, Emson, Drinkell, Whymark. Love you all, You are the reason I'm on here. You've had help from Todd, Handyside, Futcher P, Groves, Mendonca, Macca etc etc etc. Up The Mariners!!!!!!!!!
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 35 - 37
oldun
June 28, 2017, 8:08am

Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.90
Rep Score: +57 / -5
Approval: +3,475
Quoted from Mighty_Mariner

Who's he's passed it to?!?

Past it!
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 36 - 37
Sigone
June 29, 2017, 5:16pm
Cocktail Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.35
Rep Score: +12 / -4
Approval: +1,615
Gold Stars: 5
Quoted from Fat Cobra
Our hotline received a call late last night (different time zone) from one of our highly respected whistle blowers, K.J.U. Kabongo Tshimanga will be signing on Thursday @1200 we expect him to sign a 1 year deal with the option of an extra year once targets have been met. K.J.U has proven to be an extremely reliable source and we share this leak with the upmost confidence. Brace yourselves for further imminent incomings. We try our upmost to share our breaking news on The Fishy immediately but due to logistical reasons this is sometimes not possible. Alternatively you can contact our news desk @ 0845 0121 1, please note this is a premium number.
FC-G

(This signing is expected coincidently on the day of our book launch...)

?????? In fairness you didn't say what Thursday
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 37 - 37
4 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Nicky Maynard - Tyler Walker

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.