Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Season Ticket Sales Update.
Users Browsing Forum
No Members and 97 Guests

Season Ticket Sales Update.

This thread currently has 11,580 views. Print
7 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next All Recommend Thread
barralad
June 25, 2017, 10:32pm
Mariners Trust
Posts Per Day: 2.32
Rep Score: +85 / -22
Approval: +9,290
Gold Stars: 126
There are a few pensioners (works not state) like me who will be leaving it for financial reasons as late as possible yet still benefitting from the Early Bird. A lot of monthly paid folk get another wage this coming Friday...

The aim of argument or discussion should not be victory but progress.

Joseph Joubert.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 20 - 66
HotToddy
June 25, 2017, 10:36pm
Lager Top Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.07
Rep Score: +2 / -3
Approval: -444
2500 - 3k is a fantastic total. I wonder how many FGR have  
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 21 - 66
promotion plaice
June 25, 2017, 11:01pm

Posts Per Day: 3.85
Rep Score: +20 / -13
Approval: +17,040
Gold Stars: 197

I think we are in safe hands in Slade and Wilko and I will be getting another season ticket but things just seem a bit deflated at the moment.

After all these changes in managers and all the changes in the squad yet again, we just need to get a settled group together like we have done in our successful past.

When Leeds trainer Les Cocker was once told Norman Hunter had broken a leg, he asked: “Whose is it?”
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 22 - 66
promotion plaice
June 25, 2017, 11:13pm

Posts Per Day: 3.85
Rep Score: +20 / -13
Approval: +17,040
Gold Stars: 197

Lincoln fans forum take on our season ticket sales so far    

http://www.lincoln.vitalfootball.co.uk/forum/forums/thread-view.asp?tid=49923&posts=9

When Leeds trainer Les Cocker was once told Norman Hunter had broken a leg, he asked: “Whose is it?”
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 23 - 66
moosey_club
June 26, 2017, 12:54pm
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.71
Rep Score: +69 / -22
Approval: +20,243
Gold Stars: 226
Hate them or hate them...pretty impressive figures from Lincoln for once, looking like they will virtually sell out their home allocation to STH.  Due to match day segregations they appear to have capped ST sales at 6000 to allow for a full away end with full segregation in place, any games that don't need this they will sell the rest of the seats as match day tickets.

IMPressive , band wagoner's or not.

2023/24 DLWDDWDLLLWDLLLLWDDDWDLLWLDLLDWDDWLLDWLWLW
2022/23LDWDWWDWLLDWWDLLLDLWLLWLWLLWDDLDWWDDDLLWDWLWLW
2021/22 WDWWWWDLWWWWLLLWLLDLWLLWWDWWWLWDLWWDWWWDLWD play offs WWW Promoted 🥳
2020/21  LLDWWLDLDWLWLLLDLWLLDLLDLLLWLLLDDDDWDDDLWLWLWL .. hello darkness my old friend
2019/20  WDLDWWLDLWWLLLDLDLDLDDWWDLLWDDWWL WLLW - ended
2018/19  LWDDLLLLLLWWDWLLLWDWLWWWWLLLLWWWWDLLLDDLLDLWLW Hello Scunny  
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 24 - 66
1mickylyons
June 26, 2017, 1:38pm
Special Brew Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.53
Rep Score: +42 / -14
Approval: +9,380
Gold Stars: 56
Quoted from moosey_club
Hate them or hate them...pretty impressive figures from Lincoln for once, looking like they will virtually sell out their home allocation to STH.  Due to match day segregations they appear to have capped ST sales at 6000 to allow for a full away end with full segregation in place, any games that don't need this they will sell the rest of the seats as match day tickets.

IMPressive , band wagoner's or not.

They have 100% got things right in regards to ST sales. Town failed miserably to capitalize on the goodwill they had after regaining league status last Season and have never once shown any kind of initiative when it comes to shifting them in numbers.I don`t doubt the people in the ticket office/commercial department work hard BUT do they ever think for themselves or is it a given to flog Season tickets first of June and hope for the best?
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 25 - 66
HertsGTFC
June 26, 2017, 3:07pm

Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 4.27
Rep Score: +29 / -10
Approval: +22,908
Gold Stars: 228
Quoted from 1mickylyons

They have 100% got things right in regards to ST sales. Town failed miserably to capitalize on the goodwill they had after regaining league status last Season and have never once shown any kind of initiative when it comes to shifting them in numbers.I don`t doubt the people in the ticket office/commercial department work hard BUT do they ever think for themselves or is it a given to flog Season tickets first of June and hope for the best?

What would you have done differently?

"Crombie you would have got to that if you weren't such a fat ba%$@rd" - George Kerr, inspiration from the dug out 70s style  
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 26 - 66
moosey_club
June 26, 2017, 8:29pm
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.71
Rep Score: +69 / -22
Approval: +20,243
Gold Stars: 226
Quoted from HertsGTFC

What would you have done differently?

oh come on Herts...you know they are virtually doing diddly squat.....this years fingers crossed hope to get 3000 "campaign"  is typical....
buy a season ticket;

it guarantees your chosen seat for every League game
prices are going to rise next season by around 10%

I think thats captured the entire initiative to date.

2023/24 DLWDDWDLLLWDLLLLWDDDWDLLWLDLLDWDDWLLDWLWLW
2022/23LDWDWWDWLLDWWDLLLDLWLLWLWLLWDDLDWWDDDLLWDWLWLW
2021/22 WDWWWWDLWWWWLLLWLLDLWLLWWDWWWLWDLWWDWWWDLWD play offs WWW Promoted 🥳
2020/21  LLDWWLDLDWLWLLLDLWLLDLLDLLLWLLLDDDDWDDDLWLWLWL .. hello darkness my old friend
2019/20  WDLDWWLDLWWLLLDLDLDLDDWWDLLWDDWWL WLLW - ended
2018/19  LWDDLLLLLLWWDWLLLWDWLWWWWLLLLWWWWDLLLDDLLDLWLW Hello Scunny  
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 27 - 66
Marinerz93
June 26, 2017, 9:15pm

Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.57
Rep Score: +89 / -11
Approval: +6,292
Gold Stars: 1
Quoted from promotion plaice

Lincoln fans forum take on our season ticket sales so far    

http://www.lincoln.vitalfootball.co.uk/forum/forums/thread-view.asp?tid=49923&posts=9

All for banter but they still only have 6 or 7 posters on their one and only message board with most of the threads coming from Jules and what tampax or pads she should get for her next period. I bet those gimps could fill the cast for the Goonies without any need for prosthetics or make up.

[img]http://i.imgur.com/Oy8sGtV.jpg[/img]  Hey you guys we've sold 5,000 bellringing tickets.

Supporting the Mighty Mariners for over 30 years, home town club is were the heart and soul is and it's great to be a part of it.

Jesus’ disciple Peter, picked up a fish to get the tribute money from it, Jesus left his thumb print on the fish, bless'ed is the Haddock.
Private Message
Reply: 28 - 66
Mariner_09
June 26, 2017, 9:19pm
Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.10
Rep Score: +19 / -13
Approval: +1,192
Gold Stars: 55
We are the biggest team in Lincolnshire. We'll see what their average attendance is when they potter along in 14th all season, I bet it's not in excess of 5000 like ours was. All those glory supporters will soon disappear. If we're in a promotion push we'll be able to attract 6000+ each week I reckon.

I've wasted my life in black and white, a pathetic act for a worthless cause
Private Message
Reply: 29 - 66
7 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Season Ticket Sales Update.

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.