4 Pages 1 2 3 4 Next All Recommend Thread
GTFC_85
June 13, 2017, 4:07pm
Shandy Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.03
Rep Score: +2 / 0
Approval: +248
Gold Stars: 3
Does anyone else find the words on the OS and Telegraph cringe worthy given the fact its only 450 ST's sold? I am envious the fact that LFC have sold 5k, 10 times more than us.
Logged Offline
Private Message
friskneymariner
June 13, 2017, 4:09pm

Champagne Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.56
Rep Score: +15 / -4
Approval: +4,157
Gold Stars: 38
Everything about this club is a joke,there is no question I will not renew my season ticket,but I do it without any enthusiasm and will renew it as late as possible.

Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day,teach a man to fish and you give him an excuse for him to escape from the wife and kids for the weekend and drink lots of beer.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 1 - 39
OllieGTFC
June 13, 2017, 4:19pm
Fine Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.42
Rep Score: +2 / -2
Approval: -293
Can we stop going on about F**king Lincoln none of us care let them sell 5,000 season tickets doesn't mean nothing, thought we was all town aren't we ?

We're on our way back, we’ll was now on our way back to non league 👍🏻
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 2 - 39
golfer
June 13, 2017, 4:32pm
Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.30
Rep Score: +34 / -18
Approval: +3,415
Gold Stars: 114
It would help with season ticket sales if we made a decent signing now and then. The signings so far do nothing to light a spark as far as I am co ncerned considering 2 of our best players have departed. It's all right saying the new season is a long way off but all players are getting snapped up by our opponents ' Last year we left it too late for various reasons so all that was left was at the bottom of the barrel . Why can't GTFC do something right for once and start pulling their finger out. Are there hidden reasons for all these things that are never done right
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 3 - 39
Mariner93er
June 13, 2017, 4:39pm
Cocktail Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.53
Rep Score: +9 / -4
Approval: +4,720
Gold Stars: 28
Do you think the club avoid making decent signings to deliberately sabotage the season ticket sales? Of course the club want to sign the best players they can, so using the 'decent signing phrase to take a jab at the club over season ticket sales is ridiculous.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 4 - 39
Mighty_Mariner
June 13, 2017, 4:55pm
Pontoonite
Posts Per Day: 0.84
Rep Score: +42 / -9
Approval: +2,237
Gold Stars: 10
Fuk Lincoln!!!!!!

"They shall grow not old, as we that are left grow old, Age shall not weary them, nor the years condemn, At the going down of the sun, and in the morning, We WILL remember them"
Logged Online
Private Message
Reply: 5 - 39
TheRonRaffertyFanClub
June 13, 2017, 5:36pm
Special Brew Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.35
Rep Score: +43 / -11
Approval: +8,658
Gold Stars: 23
Quoted from golfer
It would help with season ticket sales if we made a decent signing now and then. The signings so far do nothing to light a spark as far as I am co ncerned considering 2 of our best players have departed. It's all right saying the new season is a long way off but all players are getting snapped up by our opponents ' Last year we left it too late for various reasons so all that was left was at the bottom of the barrel . Why can't GTFC do something right for once and start pulling their finger out. Are there hidden reasons for all these things that are never done right

Who are the "decent" players that Lincoln have signed to boost their season ticket sales?

This is all a load of cobblers anyway. It's only 13th June. Who needs a season ticket today? Who needs a new signing today? Just because the last manager seemed to sign on players for fun it seems some folks think that is the norm. It isn't - this is the norm. A few at a time. Chill out, enjoy the close season, watch the cricket. Tickets and signings will happen, all in good time.

“If all mankind minus one, were of one opinion, and only one person were of the contrary opinion, mankind would be no more justified in silencing that one person, than he, if he had the power, would be justified in silencing mankind.”
― John Stuart Mill, On Liberty."
Private Message
Reply: 6 - 39
fleabag1970
June 13, 2017, 6:01pm
Fine Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.27
Rep Score: +13 / -3
Approval: -1,244
"I thought we was all town " where are you from Ollie ???? 1984

]Remember its just my opinion  ..... It might not be true ............
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 7 - 39
newarkmariner
June 13, 2017, 7:14pm
Snakebite drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.11
Rep Score: +5 / -4
Approval: +751
Gold Stars: 43
seriously tired of people moaning about nothing on here,are you lives so sad you need to make up crap threads about nothing,bore off
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 8 - 39
moosey_club
June 13, 2017, 7:21pm
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.71
Rep Score: +69 / -22
Approval: +20,195
Gold Stars: 224
Quoted from newarkmariner
seriously tired of people moaning about nothing on here,are you lives so sad you need to make up crap threads about nothing,bore off

Can i moan about your spelling ?  

2023/24 DLWDDWDLLLWDLLLLWDDDWDLLWLDLLDWDDWLLDWLWL
2022/23LDWDWWDWLLDWWDLLLDLWLLWLWLLWDDLDWWDDDLLWDWLWLW
2021/22 WDWWWWDLWWWWLLLWLLDLWLLWWDWWWLWDLWWDWWWDLWD play offs WWW Promoted 🥳
2020/21  LLDWWLDLDWLWLLLDLWLLDLLDLLLWLLLDDDDWDDDLWLWLWL .. hello darkness my old friend
2019/20  WDLDWWLDLWWLLLDLDLDLDDWWDLLWDDWWL WLLW - ended
2018/19  LWDDLLLLLLWWDWLLLWDWLWWWWLLLLWWWWDLLLDDLLDLWLW Hello Scunny  
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 9 - 39
4 Pages 1 2 3 4 Next All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Smashed through 100K

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.