This thread currently has 9,407 views. Print
4 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 All Recommend Thread
Helgy
June 12, 2017, 10:11pm
Fine Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.18
Rep Score: +14 / -3
Approval: +118
We always sell season tickets early doors, now at 5400 and people now realising there are only 2000 pay on the day left so its self perpetuating people are buying because if they don't they might not get in.
When we play the teams with smaller away following we will have the SW ,when we play the likes of yourself, Notts, Mansfield ,Chesterfield you will have the SW.

Trevor Sinclair was blown away by our training thought it was at championship level when he watched a training session.
I sell training session for fans to attend 1st team training and everyone so far has been really impressed when they have attended.
It has raised a fair amount but the most important aspect is the fans connecting with the club.
Never seen the whole City behind the team like this ever.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 30 - 35
MuddyWaters
June 12, 2017, 10:13pm
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.60
Rep Score: +48 / -24
Approval: +31,882
Gold Stars: 230
Quoted from Helgy
We always sell season tickets early doors, now at 5400 and people now realising there are only 2000 pay on the day left so its self perpetuating people are buying because if they don't they might not get in.
When we play the teams with smaller away following we will have the SW ,when we play the likes of yourself, Notts, Mansfield ,Chesterfield you will have the SW.

Trevor Sinclair was blown away by our training thought it was at championship level when he watched a training session.
I sell training session for fans to attend 1st team training and everyone so far has been really impressed when they have attended.
It has raised a fair amount but the most important aspect is the fans connecting with the club.
Never seen the whole City behind the team like this ever.

You know that the Gimps are big when their fans spend so much time on our forum!
Private Message
Reply: 31 - 35
Mendonca1995
June 12, 2017, 10:26pm
Super Clive mendonca how much would he cost now
Table Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.21
Rep Score: +6 / -1
Approval: +903
Gold Stars: 15
5000 odd season tickets and well done for that,but I wonder if they will ever manage to sell the osmand out ??? Can't seem to remember them bringing more than 5-600

ALL TOWN AREN'T WE ⚫️⚪️
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 32 - 35
topuphere666
June 13, 2017, 6:24am
Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.19
Rep Score: +24 / -7
Approval: +1,843
Gold Stars: 3
Quoted from Mendonca1995
5000 odd season tickets and well done for that,but I wonder if they will ever manage to sell the osmand out ??? Can't seem to remember them bringing more than 5-600

They sold it out 2 seasons ago.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 33 - 35
mariner91
June 13, 2017, 7:26am
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.64
Rep Score: +78 / -11
Approval: +19,248
Gold Stars: 253
Quoted from topuphere666

They sold it out 2 seasons ago.

Not quite true. They sold out what we gave to them which was only 1100.

Looking forward to a brighter future now Fenty has gone.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 34 - 35
Mariner_09
June 14, 2017, 12:44pm
Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.11
Rep Score: +19 / -13
Approval: +1,189
Gold Stars: 54
http://www.lincoln.vitalfootball.co.uk/article.asp?a=494920

I see the Fishy's been stirring up trouble again. The fact they've felt the need to publicly deny "wild speculation" on the Fishy suggests there might be something in it.

We do know how to make a story don't we?

I've wasted my life in black and white, a pathetic act for a worthless cause
Private Message
Reply: 35 - 35
4 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Imps

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.